Could it be bedbugs? & they're coming to Christmas - UH OH

Quote:
Be careful when you throw that mattress out....around here you have to put an X on the mattress with spray paint so the people collecting it know how to deal with it. AND it lets other people know that it ain't a good idea to pick up that little tidbit no matter how good it looks.
th.gif

We take our stuff to the dump ourselves

Evidence of bites can vary greatly from person to person...

http://www.cdc.gov/parasites/bedbugs/faqs.html

What health risks do bed bugs pose?
A bed bug bite affects each person differently. Bite responses can range from an absence of any physical signs of the bite, to a small bite mark, to a serious allergic reaction. Bed bugs are not considered to be dangerous; however, an allergic reaction to several bites may need medical attention.

What are the signs and symptoms of a bed bug infestation?
One of the easiest ways to identify a bed bug infestation is by the tell-tale bite marks on the face, neck, arms, hands, or any other body parts while sleeping. However, these bite marks may take as long as 14 days to develop in some people so it is important to look for other clues when determining if bed bugs have infested an area. These signs include:

the bed bugs’ exoskeletons after molting,
bed bugs in the fold of mattresses and sheets,
rusty–colored blood spots due to their blood-filled fecal material that they excrete on the mattress or nearby furniture, and
a sweet musty odor.

If you go, just put your stuff in sealed bags and when you get home, take it all to a laundry mat and wash.

If you have an infested mattress, you should wrap it in plastic and tape to seal the bugs in, and mark it accordingly...no sence in letting them find new homes!!

Quote:
I think that's our plan, or at least mine. It will completly offend them and I'll be seen as that b**** who married in,
barnie.gif

Yeah, DH was shocked that she was just blabbing about it in the store in front of God and everyone, like she only had chicken pox or something
th.gif

Quote:
They are just buying the bombs at the store and doing it themselves, no professionals involved for any part. I also haven't heard of any plans to vacuum or clean their house to get rid of this
roll.png

Be the B**** that married in, sweety you are looking after the welfare of your OWN family, house and finances. If she thinks she has bedbugs she should have the courtesy to stay home. When people advise you to put all your stuff in a bag...that includes shoes. They can easily attach to shoes and travel.

Quote:
yeah, why volunteer for that kind of problem? especially when it'll cost you that much? I don't get it.
the guy who worked for us spent more than $7000 getting rid of them. and had to dump all of their furniture that had fabric on it.
*why* would one not see that mack truck coming and get out of the roadway if they had a choice?
I don't get it.

Back
Top Bottom