Could my EE have turned in to a boy?

Uh oh...

You guys are still leaving me with the teeniest shred of hope, but I guess I'm thinking roo too. <sigh>

Mbleily: after seeing Flame I'm questioning BoBo another of my EE's. Her comb isn't very high, but quite red, at least compared to the other EE's. (i'm going to go snap a pic and see what yall think) The other 4 have almost no pink at all, and are really flat still.

mmajw: did Roosa look like deedee when he was younger? I think I can get over most of my disapointment if he'll end up looking like that.
smile.png
Thats a great looking rooster. I won't be able to keep him, but all of my roos will just go out to my moms place and I can still admire him. I am in town, she has 5 acres.

Hangin wit my peeps: Thanks for giving me that little bit hope, I really want to keep her.

d.k. REALLY! I really think she just up and went Roo on me. She's been a trouble maker from the get go, and she just decided to cause me a little more consternation. Either that, or she's always been a he and been deliberately hiding her boy-ness so that she could just jump out of the closet a HE and cause me grief trying to figure it out.
tongue.png

lil peeps and smokey, thanks for weighing in, I think you're right.
hmm.png

This is bobo two weeks ago when I first noticed her comb getting pink. I'm going to go take a pic of her now.

BoBo2L.jpg

Back
Top Bottom