could someone please help me!!!waiting on eggs to hatch!!!

clap.gif
jumpy.gif
wee.gif
jumpy.gif
clap.gif

Well done!! Congratulations on your babies. So glad you finally have some babies. Baby runners are just so sweet. Mine stand in the corner of their brooder peeping at me when I walk in the room. Im sure your son will be wanting to hold them as soon as they are all fluffed up.

No way!!!! ( YES IT WORKED ) They are just too cute. I only had my last hatch a few days ago...but I still cant get enough of seeing those floppy little bodies when they just hatch. It might be best to leave them in the incubator over night if you can. They may climb all over the other eggs- but its best to leave them in until they are totally fluffed up. 12 hours is more than enough for some ducklings- but some people leave them in there for 24 hours and even more. I get mine out as soon as they look strong enough so I can get them walking around and eating. If you havent already- You may as well get the brooder set up...With all those eggs- its soon going to have heaps of gorgeous babies in it. If you arent worried about them getting too cold overnight- you could take them out before bed...but then you wouldnt be getting much sleep if you are anything like me...I just sit and watch them and cuddle them into the early hours of the morning.

69999_dscn2954.jpg

i havent set the brooder up yet, i will leave them in there till tomorrow otherwise my son will have some new toys hahaha! i have a million pictures already!!! one of they is already standing up straight!!!! he keeps falling over backwards... so funny!!! i am on facebook and as soon as i posted pictures up i had ppl rocking up on my door wanting to have a look!!! this ducklings are famous already in our town hahahaha

I love the way they have such cute "hair dos' when they first hatch...the wet gel look!! They will be fine overnight - and hopefully there will be a few more in the morning to transfer as well.

GOOD MORNING!!!! now have 6 little guys making a hell of a racket it there!!! god they are so cute totally worth the stress and late nights chanting!!!! haha. will put some more pics up very soon!!!!

Back
Top Bottom