Could this be a rooster?

Ninavent

In the Brooder
Apr 4, 2021
I got 6 chicks that were supposedly sexed at tractor supply… this one is the only one with the red growing in pretty quick lol.. I’ve only ever had hens so this will be new to me 😓
What do you think? Too soon to tell?

Attachments

• D2BC6963-D9B2-451D-82FF-191870CCEFFE.jpeg
    D2BC6963-D9B2-451D-82FF-191870CCEFFE.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 26
  • FCDC6CC4-9D91-47B5-83FA-AC31EC4F7C18.jpeg
    FCDC6CC4-9D91-47B5-83FA-AC31EC4F7C18.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 16
@NatJ you are usually always so stoic! I am suprised to see a slight stab at humor here! Makes me happy.
I've learned that many things can be funny in one tone of voice, but confusing or offensive if someone "hears" them with another tone. Or with a different set of background knowledge. So with no tone of voice and no way to tell who knows how much, I try to be careful, which often means skipping the humor.

I've learned that many things can be funny in one tone of voice, but confusing or offensive if someone "hears" them with another tone. Or with a different set of background knowledge. So with no tone of voice and no way to tell who knows how much, I try to be careful, which often means skipping the humor.
There has never been more truth in a post. This was something I found here as well, with BYC being much more "conversational" than other platforms.

Back
Top Bottom