Could this still be coccidiosis?

Here’s Gracie 7hrs after giving her a direct dose of corid again as well as her drinking the corid water… she’s walking around and eating again as if she wasn’t completely listless half of yesterday until this afternoon. She’s still slower than the other 2 but now she’s eating with them and curious. Her crop is full as well. Still going to treat with the sulfa antibiotics when they come because I see intestinal shedding in the poop from the chicks a few times a day.
View attachment 3480473
View attachment 3480474View attachment 3480480
What what the direst dosage ? I have a 6 year old Bantam and I believe she's also suffering from the same illness , she's very small maybe a pound , any idea what the direct dosage would be for her ?

Hello. I have a 6 year old Bantam chicken. I think she's currently suffering from coccidiosis. I'd like to give her a direct dosage but unsure how much to give her , she's very small i don't even think she's a pound but possible max a pound , any recommendations for the direct dosage ?

Attachments

• IMG_4246.jpeg
    IMG_4246.jpeg
    653 KB · Views: 4
Direct dosage, as you call it, is called "drench dose". You use Corid undiluted at .1ml per pound of body weight once a day for three days in addition to the Corid water which is five days, and wait a week after the fifth day and do five more days of Corid solution. No drench doses necessary the second round.

Back
Top Bottom