Count Down for Turkey Eggs!!!!! ***UPDATE w/ Pics!!!!!!

Congratulations!
wee.gif

Thank you everybody for all your support!!!!!!!
smile.png
I really appreciate it.

It's sibling didn't make it, so if anyone know where we can get some baby turkey poults please let me know.

This little turkey is the sweetest thing. I just love it!!!!!!
love.gif

It is so pretty!!! I do believe it has a lot of Blue Slate Traits. It's going to be fun to watch it grow. Look at it's blue back and sweet, sweet yellow face.

Can you believe that something this sweet & small grows up to be so big. Sure wish I knew what sex it was.

Here's some updated pics. Enjoy!!!!!

Here it is scooting all around the bator waiting to dry off. It would look at us with it's sweet little face like..."Hey, get me out of here!" So we gave it some friends to stare at while it waited to dry.

3724_cimg0083.jpg

3724_cimg0084.jpg

Here it is today all dry and fluffy w/ it's little stuffed animal friends.

3724_cimg0108.jpg

3724_cimg0111.jpg

yay!! what a cutie. yes you must get it a friend. i can't believe how cute it is. congrats!! now i'm even more excited about mine. i tossed number five and the other four look good so we'll find out around july 17th.

Hey Kim, yes you have a blue slate baby for sure. Still keep me posted on how it does. Make sure to feed it high protein feed or just substitute a scrambled egg ocassionally.

Leslie

Quote:
Yay!!!!!!
yippiechickie.gif
clap.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
woot.gif
tongue2.gif
yippiechickie.gif

I really, really wanted a blue slate. That's great news!!!!!!!!
yippiechickie.gif
I thought it might be one.

For now I've been giving it a 22% Chick starter/grower (non-med) & I also hard boiled some eggs to feed it some yolk today. It's eating & drinking with encouragement.

Poor little fellow is lonely. I'm going to go pick it up some friends next week.

Thank you so much for supplying the eggs to Lori to give to me for a gift.
love.gif
It produced such a beautiful, sweet baby. I'm totally in love with it and so is my hubby and daughter.
smile.png

It seems active & healthy, so lets keep our fingers crossed!!!!!

Congrats!!
smile.png
It's so cute! Now I really want to try hatching some turkey eggs....how do I break it to my DH that I want to try that, after I just put in 13 duck eggs that he really didn't want me to do
lol.png

congrat on the baby poult. i love blue slate poults. its going to b-e-a-u-tiful adult also when it grows up. i bet it will just love the friends your getting it next week. keep us all posted. we are all excited.

Back
Top Bottom