Countdown To Eggs! For June hatches 😊

You sound like me. All my July pullets are laying, my Aug pullet is laying ..... Still waiting on my April (mid) CCL to start.... She looked like she was going to a week or so ago with spending hours in the nest box. I started to worry she was egg bound. Then boom stopped sitting in the boxes. She still goes in the coop here and there but just to scratch around.... I am starting to think she will never lay....
Sell her. You don’t need that negativity in your coop.

Not a June hatch but these are from some chicks I sold from my Aug hatch.... Funny thing I had kept 2 of the same kind from my July hatch and both mine lay brown .... Lol

Attachments

• IMG_3125.jpg
    IMG_3125.jpg
    327 KB · Views: 0
Since I mentioned it in chick chat thread, I shouldn’t have to remind everyone that it nearing the point of no return to have a good batch of winter time layers. Get em now or we’ll be trying will our young little pullets into laying this November. Again!

Since I mentioned it in chick chat thread, I shouldn’t have to remind everyone that it nearing the point of no return to have a good batch of winter time layers. Get em now or we’ll be trying will our young little pullets into laying this November. Again!
My order is coming in June. I hope they start laying Nov/Dec, right when my year-olds take a break! Fingers crossed…

So it’s planned frustration for you again? This thread was supposed to teach us a lesson 🙄.
😂😂

Kids and I are out of school in June. We like to be home with the new chicks, so I don’t mind waiting for eggs. Otherwise the chick stage goes by before we have any time to actually sit and watch them!

😂😂

Kids and I are out of school in June. We like to be home with the new chicks, so I don’t mind waiting for eggs. Otherwise the chick stage goes by before we have any time to actually sit and watch them!
They’re pretty boring after a few minutes. Eat, drink, poop, repeat. Step on friend’s head. Eat, drink, poop, repeat…

Back
Top Bottom