Coupon Clipping Group

vfem

Yoga...The Chicken Pose
11 Years
Aug 4, 2008
Fuquay Varina, NC
It's some tough times people! I know a lot of you are always looking for good coupons, and big savings to get your family through. So I thought here would be a good place to share links to coupons, coupon sites, big deals and steals. Of course I hope we could also give away extra coupons we had or TRADE with one another as well.

1.) Post what you have available to give or trade, then just post when its gone.

2.) Post links to coupon sites and give some info on it if you have it so we know what we're looking for or how to navigate it.

3.) Post online printable coupons you managed to find, and update your post when and if they expired.

The coupons can be for anything... School goods, food, online website deals, department stores... anything to save us some money for our families. We're working as a community!

great thread Vfem
smile.png

You can sign up for Walgreens sneak peek ads. They send you the next week's ad on Friday when in fact their sales don't start until Sunday. I got mine this morning...can't wait for shopping next week.

Facebook is a great place to get good coupons and sign up for freebies. I am now dying my hair with a free box of John Frieda Hair dye (retail $11.97)..."bought" with a coupon from the John Frieda Facebook page...

you can buy "lots" of coupons on ebay, sort through them and resell maybe adding some more from your stash.

I do most of my grocery shopping at Dillions (Division of Kroger...) and they keep track of my purchases and send me coupons every month. Yesterday I got coupons for FREE bacon, FREE 32oz Yoplait Yougurt, FREE LAYS potato chips, FREE Spinach, FREE 5lb Red Potatoes etc... Awesome coupons.

I not only keep a folder of all my coupons individually organized, I also keep a handwritten index of them. It seems if I hand write them I remember them better.

Dollar General, Family Dollar, and most dollar stores do accept coupons. You will need to check with your individual stores coupon polices though.

There are websites that do weekly matchups for stores like WalGreens, CVS, Dollar General etc.

One of my favorite websites is:

http://gatewaytosaving.com/

Will post more later- have to go rinse my hair!

Good stuff!
big_smile.png

I have to add on for people to sign up for:

http://www.groupon.com

I get their emails all the time, and with those awesome 50% off or more deals. I buy them as gifts. Things like restraunants are common, but other good stuff pops up like spas, games and boutiques. Such as, I got some go-kart certificates for my husband for Father's day at $15 each normally $40. So he can have a night out a couple times a month with friends and not be spending an outragous amount.

I'm having horrible time shopping now-My store stopped taking 1.00$ coupons to double...only up to .99$ now-I'd love to find coupons for .75 that can be doubled??
Problem is I can't print them at work I dont have "permission" to download the links to print and my printer at home is screwy for now-last time I did it put a virus on my computer:(

Expo MARKERS FREE At WALGREENS (starting Sunday 8/14)

You need the $2 off 2 packs coupon from the Expo Facebook Page and the Walgreens $3 off coupon from the August coupon booklet at Walgreens.

I don't mean to boast (yes I do!) but this morning I did the Harris Teeter shopping trip with the coupons & my E-vic only specials. I saved almost 50%. It was like $69 off and my total came to $79. Not bad since I had to get TP, Paper towels, laundry detergant, cleaning products, lysol and managed to get 7 packages of meats. Some are double what we eat in meat at a meal, so I have at least 10-11 nights of dinners covered.

But I gotta push signing up for the Harris Teeter E-vic with their email specials. I got a 1 day only deal today of a 12 pack of AngelSoft TP for $4.77 and I had a $1 coupon they doubled.

I have to go find some online coupon codes I have for the gardeners out there... got some great deals through some catalogs I get I wanna share.

PLUS... I got a Mother Earth News Mag coupon for Purina Animal feed (excludes dog and cat foods but includes chickens) and it's for $5 off. It has a website URL on it and I hope it's to sign up to get the coupon via mail. Let me dig that out.

Back
Top Bottom