Courting Behavior?

Pics
So, I think my suspicions that Peach was male are correct. I had him out with me earlier, and when I just put him back, he did some loud cooing. When I went to check on them later, he was doing this grunting thing. moved him our of the way as he was in the way of the food, and he ran back, cooing, turning in circles, and strutting in front of Kiwi. If im correct this is mating behavior? Really wish you could upload videos from your phone onto here. I got a video of it.

First YT upload was sooo easy for me and I had no clue. I,m pro ly ur grandma,s age. LOL So if I can U can! Get after it, we want to see.:D

Cont- Why do you think Peach is so tame/calm with you. Do you know his age.
edit added- ?? Here are the missing ?s haha and having to do in 2 parts bx borrowed tablet keeps reloading causing loss of work... Hope the new one comes today.And fingers crossed its easy to set up.
I actually have no idea why hes so tame! He doesnt try to fly away or move away from my hand or anything! I will ask the seller his age later. Kiwi is almost as tame but she jumps off my hand and doesnt like being touched. It was dark last might when I took the video so you can only hear the sounds, but he was strutting and turning.

Hope the new one comes today.And fingers crossed its easy to set up.[/QUOTE
Just curious,,, does it come with an attachable qwerty keyboard, or solo touch pad option? I have an Older Skool pad that had both options. Don't use it much because just don't need to. I had to have the keyboard, due to my FAT FINGER SYNDROME.:gig... On my Smarty Fone,,, have to use a STYLUS to write text messages. Otherwise, it takes my fingers 15 minutes to write a sentence. I'm hitting the back button more than the letters.:old

I know what you mean. For $200.00 it did not include but I think I'll look for one and buy it as an add on. I loved my old IRULU WALKENBOOK which did come with detachable keyboard. That model no longer available and when the keyboard stopped working I was unable to find a replacement. I have skinny little fingers but they are starting to get trembly and hit wrong keys so same result as you. :idunno

Edit add @cavemanrich

Back
Top Bottom