cracks me up!!!

Quote:
http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh137/gopherboypeeps/Sign.jpg?t=1220221764

yuckyuck.gif

lau.gif

Quote:
My gander grabs a hold of me and shakes his head trying to rip off a piece of my flesh, and he will NOT let go..i had to pry his mouth open with my other hand..then he grabbed THAT one! .... evil thing.
hmm.png

Quote:
My gander grabs a hold of me and shakes his head trying to rip off a piece of my flesh, and he will NOT let go..i had to pry his mouth open with my other hand..then he grabbed THAT one! .... evil thing.
hmm.png

OUCH!

Quote:
it it has a mouth , it can bite.... teeth or no teeth

a slightly edited dictionary definition sez:
bite
verb, bit, bit·ten
or bit, bit·ing, noun
verb (used with object)

to cut, wound, or tear with the teeth: She bit the chocolate greedily. The man was bit by his pet mouse,nibbles whom consequently was sued by the man for mental distress and loss of wages.
to grip or hold with the teeth: Stop biting your sister or prepare thine ass for a belting!
to sting, as does an insect.
to cause to smart or sting: the smell of the cats eggy fart practicaly bit off our faces.
to sever with the teeth (often followed by off ): Don't bite your nails,its russian roulette whichever orrifice they have been picking. The child bit off a large piece of a tesco value chocolate bar and promptly spit it out in disgust.

so 'bite' does means to use ones teeth in a chewing/tearing manner.
people who say their chicken bit them have clearly been lucky enough to escape a older relatives ramblings about stuff thats impossible to find anymore being as rare as hens teeth.​

Back
Top Bottom