Crafters- What are you making???

Queen I
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
the afgan. Where do I get the pattern? Did I say I love the afgan?
piecemaker

I have made some jams and will be doing pickles soon. So some of that will become my Chanukkah gifts. I also knit, quite a lot and will be making some tams, scarves, several pairs of knitted then felted slipper clogs, socks, a few baby afghans and sweater sets, and a sweater to two.

Now, If I can just finish the two shawls that I have started for myself, I could get going on those gifts.

Geezzzzzzzzzzzz, I'm such a selfish knitter,
wink.png

Anybody ever crochet or knit slipper socks? Ive been looking for some cute ones to wear around the house. I seen some in a craft book the other day, but dont remember which one it was.

Quote:
You can do a search on the internet for free patterns. Try google and type: free knit or crochet slipper sock pattern, and you should get several options.

I know that I had a few knit patterns but we have moved and not everything is unpacked. I will look tomorrow and see if I can lay my hands on some. If I can I will PM you.

Well the only thing is I dont know how to knit. And I have too much on my plate right now to start up trying my hand at crochet again. My granny thought me when I was younger, but I havent done anything in a few years. But Im limited to blankets, thats about the only thing I know how to make.
hide.gif

I was hoping someone else knew how to do them and hopefully I could buy a pair(or two) from them. Sorry, I guess I really didnt mention that in my post. But thanks though. I wish I knew how to make them myself.

Havi, that might be something you could make a crafts wanted thread over and see if someone could/would knit those for you. Ive sen several types of those. I can only knit on the fat stix but I can crochet anything, I've never made slipper socks though and like Posey (btw the personal shawl is not selfish, lol!), I can't fit that in my craft list right now but lots of folks can if you let them know. That seems a good idea to me, a wanted thread, lol!! Before you do that though check ETSY.com, it's a craft site with all home made stuff, they are bound to have some someone is selling for a good price,everything on there is reasonable for the work involved in a project. Good ideas off the site too, I like to just browse it sometimes to see what everyone is making!! Good luck!

I seriously need to be making something besides milk....
th.gif

I have so many started projects and not enough finished ones ready for Christmas.

oakie- How are mommy and baby doing???
He is sooo adorable.

I am still too busy going through mom's things to do any crafts. I did get my hand mending done though. Now to tackle the machine mending.

I emailed a needlework company that mom had a kit she had started on, I couldn't find the pattern or instructions for it. They got back to me right away and emailed me everything I needed. Now I just need to go through all of her threads to find the right ones. I so love working with needlework companies, they are so helpful.

Monica

Back
Top Bottom