Crafters- What are you making???

Quote:
Looking good Speckled Hen.....keep up the good work
thumbsup.gif

Everyone else is also doing a great job with crafting.....I just love the penguin (my hubby loves penguins)

what do you guys think, I'm thinking about making knitted squares and sewing them together and then onto fleece backing for a super cozy blankie...
But then I got to thinking, perhaps I can do a rag thing, knit the squares, sew them to a bigger square of fleece or something that would fray then sew those squares together (just missing the knitted squares) and snip the edges...

Which way do you think would be nicer? the flat knitted squares joined and flat on fleece, or the rag style???

I vote knitted squares with a fleece backing. Yes you would need to keep the tension even or you will have a problem fitting the edges together but what a beautiful and super cozy blanket it will be when it's done!

tongue.png
If I do it like a rag quilt, I'd be able to skip knitting ALL the squares as well, and use a different fabric or something... Hmmmmmmmmmm it might work well!

anyone making anything? (I'm frustrated at not being able to craft! Let me live vicariously through what you are making)

Right now I'm in the process of making preemie bereavement beanies/hats. Tiny little hats for the babies born early that don't make it.

Insider, that's awesome!

I am back to working on my Double Wedding ring quilt. I am planning interlocking rings, but that will be an alignment nightmare I think.

Back
Top Bottom