Crafters- What are you making???

Egg shell mosaic broaches. Can be made on cardboard back cut into any shape, white glue, eggshells, a little paint, glue a pin back on it and VIOLA.! I will be doing some of these and also some christmas ornaments in ES as well. Tell your scouts to start saving the shells, actually it only takes one or two shells to do a pin. Seal it with more glue and it will last forever!

My sisters and I are throwing a bridal shower and I'm making these Sugar Savers for the guest's; will put them in some fancy bag with instructions and probably toss in some chocolates. They still need to bisque fired and that will make them a bit lighter in color. They are made from terra cotta and are about 3 inches wide.

Sugar Savers help keep your brown sugar nice and moist (just soak in water for 15 min, pat dry and put with brown sugar in sealed container -- i just toss in the bag and seal with a twisty). They can be used to keep other things moist a well (e.g. cookies, bread) and if kept dry can be used to remove moisture too. OR for non cooks, drip a few drops of scented oil on them and use for air fresheners.

That's a neat idea.
love.gif
Sure beats putting in a slice of bread. Which is what I have to do.

My sisters and I are throwing a bridal shower and I'm making these Sugar Savers for the guest's; will put them in some fancy bag with instructions and probably toss in some chocolates. They still need to bisque fired and that will make them a bit lighter in color. They are made from terra cotta and are about 3 inches wide.

Sugar Savers help keep your brown sugar nice and moist (just soak in water for 15 min, pat dry and put with brown sugar in sealed container -- i just toss in the bag and seal with a twisty). They can be used to keep other things moist a well (e.g. cookies, bread) and if kept dry can be used to remove moisture too. OR for non cooks, drip a few drops of scented oil on them and use for air fresheners.

Love it!! I want one
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom