Crafters- What are you making???

making 2 blankets and a snowman at the moment. And making lots of plans for other things to make :)

right now I've been told to rest, so it'll all have to wait until after I've had his little brother... :(

I make dollhouse miniatures and refrigerator magnets....this is a dollhouse mini 1/12 scale handmade frame with a scaled photo of my grandson under tomato plants....double face tape and it's mounted to a dollhouse wall, a flat rubberized magnet glued to the back and it goes on the refrigerator... :)

I make dollhouse miniatures and refrigerator magnets....this is a dollhouse mini 1/12 scale handmade frame with a scaled photo of my grandson under tomato plants....double face tape and it's mounted to a dollhouse wall, a flat rubberized magnet glued to the back and it goes on the refrigerator... :)
Very cool! And small :)

Anyone have ideas on how to upcycle 1/2 gallon heavy glass whiskey bottles. I make tikki lamps out of the smaller ones but the half gallon size is too tall for that. Any ideas? I do not have a glass cutter btw

Back
Top Bottom