craigslist... chattanooga,TN

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by GaDawg, Jan 29, 2009.

1. GaDawg

GaDawg Chillin' With My Peeps

May 16, 2008
    North GA
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2009
  2. Tn Gamebirds

Tn Gamebirds Chillin' With My Peeps

Yes i saw the add too. She also has a add on BYC. Don't live too far from me

3. GaDawg

May 16, 2008
    North GA
    Do you live near the Amish farm in that area? I think she may be close to it.

4. Tn Gamebirds

Tn Gamebirds Chillin' With My Peeps

I live just north of Englewood , on up 411 from the Amish. And you are right she lives on the left just before you get to the Amish.

5. poultrylady

poultrylady Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2008
    Delano, Tn.
    Hey what a surprise! Yes that is my ad and I do live just before the Mennonite community in Delano, Tn. They are our neighbors, nice bunch of people also. For anyone interested they do have an animal sale the last Sat. of each month, lots of poultry, some calves, pigs goats, horses, turkeys, quail, etc. They will not start back up until March of this year though. I'ts always interesting to attend. Anyway chick sale are doing great already! I hope to have a great year. Thanks! Delinda

6. mtnmenagerie

mtnmenagerie Out Of The Brooder

Oct 13, 2007
    NE Alabama
    lol, i was about to say that sounded like poultrylady! [​IMG] by the way - my welsummer chicks are doing great! they are so beautiful and healthy. thank you

7. GaDawg

May 16, 2008
    North GA
    Hi poultrylady,
    I have been to the Amish farm a few times (love it!) and have drove by your place. It's good to know that you are a BYCer.
    Thanks for posting, I was wondering when they would start back up this spring.

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by