Craigslist concern?

Quote:
lau.gif

?? What happened?

Quote:
That may be true and I am not concerned about him for all I know he may be a great guy and just wanted to take his kids to see the animals. However I was just uneasy over how he was more interested to know where I lived than about the actual animals and I made the post to see if anyone else had the same concerns or I was just being irrational.

Quote:
That may be true and I am not concerned about him for all I know he may be a great guy and just wanted to take his kids to see the animals. However I was just uneasy over how he was more interested to know where I lived than about the actual animals and I made the post to see if anyone else had the same concerns or I was just being irrational.

I understand your concern...

Everything that everyone said. I get several of those and I have just stopped replying. Maybe this is wrong of me, but I do have a problem with bad grammar but more so the lack of knowledge. If people responding to my ads cannot talk "chicken" or whatever else I'm listing, then I don't respond. Maybe that makes me uppity, but I really don't care. I usually do not have to sell whatever I'm selling so I can be picky and take my time. I will say though that I have had local people come to my house, but that is just me. I live in a very small town and a close knit community and that is just how we do things here. I guess I also do this because I really do not reply to people who give me a bad vibe and I spend a lot of time emailing and talking on the phone with people before I even consider selling/meeting. Maybe I have too much time on my hands
big_smile.png

Last edited:
hey, Toni! I'd go with your gut on this one. Is kind of creepy that he seems more intent on where you are than in the ducks.

Speaking of ducks, how are the ones you got from me last fall???
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom