Craigslist rant!

Felicitas

Songster
11 Years
Oct 17, 2008
Northern Metro Atlanta, GA USA
I am trying to rehome some of my young cockerels. I've now had three respondees go postal on me in email because they misread the ad. I'm sorry but if I post an ad that says "Free COCKERELS" it is not my fault if someone looks at it and reads "Free PULLETS" instead. Cripes.
barnie.gif

I also had some crazy lady lecture me that my easter eggers should be properly listed as Auracanas.
th.gif

Quote:
Send her here, we've got a few that would be more than willing to set her strait!
lol.png

gig.gif

I thought about that and I also considered the irony of this know-it-all "expert" trying to set me straight about what kind of chickens I have, without having even seen them, and being 100% wrong in every way!

Leave it to the wonderful people of Craigslist.
barnie.gif
Read the post people!!!
he.gif

I had a similar experience where I CLEARLY listed something more than once on my CL post and the lady that bought it called back and read me the riot act all because she had not clearly read the post.
duc.gif

I think many people need to slow down and learn how to read. It happens everywhere here lately. People seem to assume things a lot more nowadays.
hmm.png

Maybe you should put Cockerels (No They do Not lay Eggs-They are BOYS). And that would help! I hate to say it but not everyone knows as much as you all about Chickens so anything you can add in there to help the uneducated would save on the questions you receive!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom