crappy b-day so far

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by bufforp89, Jan 19, 2011.

1. bufforp89

bufforp89 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2009
    Chenango Forks NY
    its my birthday today (22nd) but it sure dosnt feel like it. First I wake up to find that the ice has ripped down most of my netting, then my goose Lola wouldnt stop coming into the barn aisle and harrasing me......Then I get everyone squared away, head into the house to see the cat take a flying leap onto about 60 eggs that I had out sorting...broke like 20 eggs too.....thats like $15 down the drain, I have been selling them as hatching eggs in my area and getting great prices for them.....then my cochin chicks who are inside decide to see if they can strip flesh from my fingers when I feed them...........Hopefully the rest of my day is better, shopping and then lunch with my Grandmother.......I wonder what she will think when I drag her to tractor supply lol

2. Crickett B

Crickett B Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2010
    Blue Ridge Mountains
    I hope that the rest of the day is perfect for you!
    And happy happy Birthday, from a complete stranger [​IMG]

3. Little Ameraucana Mom

Little Ameraucana Mom Need Help, Can't stop hatching!!!

Jul 8, 2008
    Greencastle, In
    Happy Birthday !! Hope your day gets better !!! [​IMG]

4. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    Happy Birthday!

5. I have WHAT in my yard?

I have WHAT in my yard? Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2008
    Eggberg, PA
    Happy birth day! I am sure there are plenty of people who are happy you were born. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Just remember that celebrating birthdays - along with the idea that they're supposed to be special - is sort of a weird idea. Most cultures do not celebrate your own birthday. [​IMG]

If you still have your mom wish her a happy birthing day! She did all the work and it is the 22nd anniversary of the day she became a mom. You just showed up!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Mattemma

Mattemma Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2009
    Wishing you a nice day while you celebrate your birthday. You should go to a spa after lunch.Have a massage,facial,hair cut,and feet/hands done.

I called my mom at work this am.She is 65 today.

Happy Birthday to you both!

7. terrilhb

terrilhb Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 11, 2010
    Georgia
    Happy Birthday. Hope your day gets mcuh better.

8. drdoolittle

drdoolittle Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 30, 2010
    NE Indiana
    Well, Happy B-Day anyhow! Wish your day was going as god as mine-------we had freezing drizzle overnight, and I got a day off work (I'm a school-bus driver)!! Spent the morning messing around on here and watching movies with a dreaming dog at my feet, and a snoring dog next to my head! [​IMG] Hope that cat and those cochins straighten up!

9. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Happy Birthday!

10. thebritt

thebritt Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2009
    Humboldt County
    HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Maybe all the annoying stuff was over by your posting time of 6:13am? Would be nice to have gotten that all that out of the way!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by