Crazy 24 hour auction thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offering 12+ Rhode Island Red Eggs. Good fertile stock. Check my feedback for great hatch results from these eggs. Shipping $8.75. Start at $5.00 please Paypal or MO(eggs will be shipped after MO if received)
359024490.jpg

12++ assortment of OEBG many different colors. Will put want ever is laid but you can request color and will put them in if have any. reserve $8 shipping is $10
Some of the Colors: Brassyback, Silver Duckwing, Black-breasted Red, spangled, Mottled, white, lemon Blue, wheaten, Self Blue, Blue, Mille Fleur, Crele, Black tail Buff, Black tail red, Brown Red, Buff and Porcelain, black, blue mottled, mottled, columbain and more

crele-1.jpg

crele

milleflure.jpg

Mille flure
lemonblue.jpg

lemon blue

Quote:
Did it saywhat type of eggs they were? It could be KY chicken fan, if they were silkies. I believe (he? she?) is from that area.

That was me, and I pm'd cherokee chicken. They were Silkies.

see byc'ers this is what happens when you order to many eggs:barnie
and yes i am addicted:caf i need help:smack i think a few more eggs would do the trick:jumpy

I will have a set of 6+ Light Brahma eggs to ship this thursday, if payment is received by 8:45pm est after the auction ends. Otherwise they will ship friday.
Standard size.

Reserve of $3.00

Buyer pays actual shipping plus $2.00 paypal/packing fee.
Ships from 12526. Box weighs 1 pound 15 ounces.

Eggs will be shipped priority mail. Will be individually bubble wrapped and marked "FRAGILE", and "HANDLE WITH CARE"

Payment is by paypal instant payment only, and I cant guarantee hatchability due to shipping and your incubation methods. No refunds, returns, or exchanges.

I have had 4, 100% hatches this year. I have been getting 100% fertility. Also, every chick I have hatched out has been pure yellow, with no gray or black on the down.

See more pictures of my stock, and recent chicks here www.freewebs.com/sundownwaterfowl

Ships
to the lower 48 states only.

Thanks,
Chelsea

DSC09126.jpg
DSC09812.jpg
All of my chicks have been pure white/yellow as chicks. None of them have had any other colors on them when they were hatched.
DSC09622.jpg

See feedback here: http://www.freewebs.com/sundownwaterfowl/customertestimonials.htm and in the new feedback thread.

Kimankel I think I won this bid if you could let me know. I would send you the payment and info. I need to know whats going on. Thanks Kim
Quote:
Hay Honey I want these eggs! Let the bidding begin< I go 8.00 for thses babies.

Kim

Quote:
Did it saywhat type of eggs they were? It could be KY chicken fan, if they were silkies. I believe (he? she?) is from that area.

Hehehe... she
wink.png
just wants to drop in and say they aren't from me.... where IS Crab Orchard? Don't think I ever heard of it... I am outside Cincinnati. Hope you found out where they came from.
smile.png

Quote:
Hay Honey I want these eggs! Let the bidding begin< I go 8.00 for thses babies.

Kim

bigkford, I just sent you a p.m.
smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom