~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by pamperedpoultry, Apr 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. corancher

corancher Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2007
    Colorado
    Annarie

I candled the duck eggs last night: 8 Dark Campbell growing nicely & 4 runner also. Very nice. [​IMG]

2. pamperedpoultry

pamperedpoultry CHICKENFIED

3. Sweetfolly

Sweetfolly Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2009
    Kildare, Wisconsin
    Ugh...all those foster kittens have an Upper Respiratory Infection now...nothing I can do for it, it's a virus that has to run it's course, but we're treating the secondary bacterial infections they've picked up - goopy eyes and sneezy, the poor things. Administering antibiotics isn't my idea of fun - they used to come running when they saw me, and now they run away! [​IMG]

corancher - That's awesome! It was a pretty long trip to you in CO (I used to live near Denver, in Aurora - made the drive from CO to WI a few times), so I'm so glad to hear that so many are going strong! [​IMG]

Winners:

CURRENT OFFERS:

BST and BIN section
    6+ Buff Silkie Hatching eggs (post 2369): BIN for $30 shipped
    12+ "What ever lays over the weekend special" (post 2370): BIN for $25 shipped
    Pampered Per Egg Auction: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=4562499#p4562499

WE NEED MORE OFFERS

4. 1sttimer

1sttimer Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 15, 2010
    im watching for some white bearded silkie eggs......... [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Country Living Farm

Country Living Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2009
    Florida
    OK. The girls are starting to kick it back in gear. I hope someone will take these or they get boiled.....

So........This is what I have right now...I would love to go out tomorrow.... These are BIN prices with shipping included.
    Up for grabs are..

18 Black Jersey Giants... ................. 30.00

6 Black Copper Marans all booted (jean and davis line) (The eggs are starting to lighten due to the heat) I normally get about a 6-8 but right now they are about a 4-5............................20.00

7 Blue Marans....(roo is a BLack Copper Marans booted and hens are Blue Marans.) 17.50

13 Frizzles (rooster is a Barred Frizzle hens are three JG, one white rock, three NN). 25.00

10 sex link and Pure RIR.....On this one, I have a RIR rooster over 3 RIW and 4 Barred hens, and 4 RIR (I do not know who laid what so you will get a mix) . YOu can tell the different on hatch between the red and RIR chicks.. 25.00

OK...Now who wants them.......... [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Some of the pictures below are other's birds I have just no eggs.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

They are the same eggs just at different angles.

The eggs in the middle are two White leghorns and two Jersey Giants. The single row in front of those eggs and one on the side are from the Blue's. These pictures should show you the color varaiation I get. Sometimes they are even darker than the darkest in the pictures.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Looking for White Midget Turkey eggs first and other turkey eggs second. I am willing to trade as well....

6. teddiliza

teddiliza Chillin' With My Peeps

What a deal for those Jersey eggs! I wish I didn't have to give my money to the dentist this week.

7. Sweetfolly

Sweetfolly Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2009
    Kildare, Wisconsin
    Yay! Thanks, Monkeyingaroundfarm - we needed an offer! Eggs/auctions are slow with all these record-high temperatures everyone's having!

Winners:

CURRENT OFFERS:

BST and BIN section
    18 Black Jersey Giants (post 2375): BIN for $30.00
    6 Black Copper Marans (post 2375): BIN for $20.00
    7 Blue Marans (post 2375): BIN for $17.50
    13 Frizzles (post 2375): BIN for $25.00
    10 sex link and Pure RIR (post 2375): BIN for $25.00

WE NEED MORE OFFERS

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2010
  8. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

Buy It Now
    6+ for $25 shipped. $10 off the normal price.

6+ Bearded Buff Silkie Hatching eggs from quality stock. See pictures on my website and here www.picturetrail.com/sundownwaterfowl . Ships priority mail.

Will ship the week of July 26th or the first week of August.

Can't guarantee hatch rate, and there are no refunds, or replacements. I have been getting 100% fertility and almost all hatches here have been 100%.

$25 BUY IT NOW PM me.. Can include insurance for an extra $2.00 if you would like, insures up to $50.

NPIP Certified. If you need NPIP paperwork PM me after you buy them. Paypal Instant Payment only. [email protected] is my paypal address.

See also how I pack on my website. Each egg is individually wrapped in bubblewrap.

[​IMG][/url][IMG]http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m203/minpingurl1/Bearded Buff Silkies/DSC01659.jpg[/IMG]

9. renegaderidgefarm

renegaderidgefarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 6, 2009
    South Carolina
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by