~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winners:
8 Mixed color Silkie eggs (post 2429): $14 shipping included - Scubadeaux at $14
6 + blue/black/splash bearded silkie eggs (post 2444): shipping is $10, start bid at $5 - RIRman at $5

CURRENT OFFERS:

BST and BIN section
PER EGG AUCTION (different breeds to choose from!): https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=4655268#p4655268

WE NEED MORE OFFERS

Last edited by a moderator:
I just want to throw another kudos to Monkeyingaroundfarm. He sent me 4 blue Maran X BCM eggs and 4 pure BCM eggs...and as of yesterday, I have 3 blue X and 3 BCM chicks. Absolutely gorgeous HUGE chicks...little chunksters. 1 broody still has a blue X egg...gonna give her another day with it. Thanks so much! Awesome eggs!

I'll offer up a 6+ Lav Orp "project" eggs.

These are from My lavender rooster over a lavender hen and two black NON-Split hens. You will get lavenders and black Split to lav chicks and the possibility of mottled chicks as well.

21675_farmstuff_046.jpg

21675_farmstuff_043.jpg

21675_farmstuff_047.jpg

Some of my hatches this year.....
21675_lav_chicks_007.jpg

21675_lav_orps_002.jpg

I currently have two hatches going...I set 13 eggs on 7/22. All 13 showing good development as of 8/2. Going to hatcher on the 10th.
Chicks hatching! So far 9 out: 7 black split, 1 lav and a mottled lav. Four more to go.....
21675_lav_chicks_212.jpg

21675_lav_chicks_211.jpg

Also set another 13 eggs 8/2. Candled Tuesday, 13 of 13 developing!!!!

The shipping on these eggs is a FLAT $10. The reserve is $10

Happy bidding.

Last edited:
One if these days, I'm going to snap up some of those Lav Orps.
droolin.gif

Not this week though - it's 95 degrees in the shade here right now.
sad.png

Winners:
6 + blue/black/splash bearded silkie eggs (post 2444): shipping is $10, start bid at $5 - RIRman at $5

CURRENT OFFERS:
6+ Lav Orp "project" eggs (post 2453) - $10 shipping, $10 reserve

BST and BIN section

WE NEED MORE OFFERS

Hello Everyone,

This is my first post, so be gentle with me if I goof..Thanks.... I have a 4 month old Polish Tolbunt cockerel hatched out of Green Acres Poultry stock.. I will be entering him in the Ky. State Fair next week if you'd like to take a look at him and possibly take him home.. I was thinking around $ 30..00? I have him on organic GMO-free feed and has been living the good life...Thanks for any input or questions....Beth

MuranoFarms eggs arrived perfect, great packaging with a +!! In bator now!! Thanks!!!!

Shay I ADORE my SG, gonna keep my eye on ya, would love to hatch a few more of yours!! Just stole my heart!!!
love.gif

Thanks you guys!!!
thumbsup.gif

woot.gif

My Rhode Island Reds arent slowing down in the least, even in this heat. So I have
8 RIR's eggs start the bid at @ $4,
Shipping is a flat $10.
The Roo

The Girls

Hey you OEGB lovers I've got a 12+ batch of eggs that need to be sent tomorrow morning if anyone is interested $15 shipped. These will include spangle and barred. For $20 I'll include a few serama eggs.
smile.png
First person to PM me gets them

Winners:

CURRENT OFFERS:
6+ Lav Orp "project" eggs (post 2453) - $10 shipping, $10 reserve
8 RIR's eggs (post 2457) - $10 shipping, $4 reserve

BST and BIN section
12+ OEGB eggs (post 2459): BIN for $15 shipped (or $20 for a few Serama eggs thrown in too!)
12+ Sizzle eggs: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=4667660#p4667660

WE NEED MORE OFFERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom