~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I have a good many would need to ship Monday for they are from Thurs, Friday, Sat and would be sunday also.

I have blue, black, redpyle, columbian, spangled, bluered, blue gold, fawn silver and I think one or two splash.
Probably about 20 or so all together.

How much? I tried to hatch some for my son and did not the best- we have 2 spangled, 2 self blue and 1 columbian. Can you help with some that would go with those?

2:54p - 24 Mille Fluer Project Cochins (Soggy Bottom Farm) $30 includes Shipping

I bid $30..thanks

Quote:
I have a good many would need to ship Monday for they are from Thurs, Friday, Sat and would be sunday also.

I have blue, black, redpyle, columbian, spangled, bluered, blue gold, fawn silver and I think one or two splash.

How much? I tried to hatch some for my son and did not the best- we have 2 spangled, 2 self blue and 1 columbian. Can you help with some that would go with those?

I will have to go thru all of them to see if how many of them I have I know I have spangled and columbian but dont think any self blues right now.

Just let me know. I would love for Alex to have a few more. Maybe make a trio of one color at least. The ones we hatched are way too little to tell sex yet.

Quote:

You can put blue or black with the self blue, however, you won't get any chicks that are self blue in the first generation. You shouldn't have any trouble finding OEGB in TN.

Re Post #5079
These have just a little bit more time left.

Offer 1 6 mille fluer
82106_dixie.jpg

Offer 2 is 6 Blue Mottled
82106_willie_and_star_2.jpg

Offer 3 is 6 Splash
82106_lilly_splash_hen.jpg

Soggy Bottom farm has the bid on all of these
offer 1 of 10.00
offer 2 of 8.00
Offer 3 of 10.00

Last edited:
I have several offers. I will ship on Tuesday.

1) 14+ Black and Blue Cayuga eggs. I already have 14 eggs and have been getting atleast four a day. You will only hatch out blue and black ducklings. start $10 shipping $15

2) 12+ Call duck eggs. I already have nine eggs from the last two days. I will also add what I get today and tomorrow. These eggs are coming from two of my groups. One group is chocolate and blue drakes over chocolate, blue, and black hens. Group two is a white pair. start $15 shipping $15

3) 12+ eggs from several different groups You will get eggs from my black and blue Copper Marans, my lavender split olive egger hen with my Black Copper Marans rooster, and my Lavender and Lavender Split Ameraucanas. Right now, I have 3 Marans, 3 olive egger, and 2 Ameraucana eggs. start $15 shipping $15

4) 12+ Partridge and blue Partridge silkie eggs from my show quality stock. All birds in this group have correct combs and feet. Start $15 and Shipping $15

If someone wins two or more auctions, they will just pay $5 in shipping for the second auction they win.

You shouldn't have any trouble finding OEGB in TN

I am a silkie person not an OEGB person. If you know of someone with good quality birds or eggs for sale, please let me know.

Quote:
I don't know of any in particular but I do know they have at least 2 OEGB-only shows in north-central TN. One is this month I believe but I don't remember when exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom