~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL AUCTIONS ARE SET ON EASTERN STANDARD TIME

SELLERS: PLEASE BE SURE YOU CONTACT AUCTION WINNERS WITH YOUR PAYMENT INFORMATION.

WINNERS: PLEASE BE SURE YOU CONTACT SELLERS WITH YOUR MAILING INFORMATION.

Current Offers
Time shown is ending time.

Tuesday 5/17

12:38p - ReesePoultry offers 10+ Guinea Eggs from my mixed pen of: Lavender, White, Royal Purple, Buff, & Pewter. (these are fertile) I will also add 10+ Bearded Partridge Silkie Eggs to this offer. I do not know if these are fertile, I haven't been incubating them. So they are a gamble with this auction.

6:56p - ChickenPox offers 2 dozen mix of bantam cochin/silkie/frizzle/sizzle! Starting bid $5 and $15 for shipping. Shellyga $5

10:13p - Soggy Bottom Farm offers #1- 50+ mille fluer cochin bantam project eggs Starting bid would be $40.. that includes shipping
#2- 20 + Black Cochin Bantam eggs Starting bid would be $18 includes shipping.
#3- 12 + White cochin Bantam eggs Starting bid would be $15 Includes shipping
#4- 20+ naked neck turken eggs large fowl Starting bid would be $20. includes shipping.

10:15p - ShelleyD2008 offer- 12+ coturnix eggs from my mixed-color flock Starting bid of $3 plus $7 shipping. Kasey08 $3

10:17p - Shelleyd2008 offer- 6+ BCM eggs to ship Thursday. Starting bid of $6 plus $9 shipping.

10:31p - Shelleyd2008 offer - bantam assortment. Starting bid of $8 with $9 shipping.

10:33p - Shelleyd2008 offer -12+ CBBQ (button quail) eggs. Starting bid of $4 with $7 shipping.Soggy Bottom Farm $4

10:59p - itsiebitsiefarm offer - 12 LF Salmon Faverolle eggs starts at $8.00, and $13.00 shipping, with del conf #

11:06p - Shelleyd2008 offer - 8+ duck eggs from my 'mixed' flock. Starting bid of $4 plus shipping. Shipping depends on your zip, duck eggs are pretty heavy! Depending on your location shipping would be $6-$11.

Wednesday 5/18
9:48a - Raven1 offer #1 6-Golden Cuckoo Marans Starting at $15.00 includes shipping
#2 6-BBS Marans Starting at $15.00 includes shipping

BST

Revolutionmama - ~12 EGGS CRAZY SURPRISE AUCTION~ 24 hour ~Heritage & Rare Breed ONLY~

BIN

Winners

1shelby1 $18.50 + $15 shipping - 10:36a 6 Marans from Raven1

Last edited:
Quote:
I bid $15 on the white Cochins! Tee hee, the more the merrier!

And, OMG, thats alotta MFC eggs! All my MFC hens are broody except for maybe 2 out of 24! If I didn't have about 100 MFC chicks growing up I might have bit the bullet on that one.

celebrate.gif
turkeys I got from mamawolf544......I had 1 not make it to lockdown out of all the eggs and now they are hatching out so far all have pip wholes (but 1), and 3 are out right now

i went to check box ALL but 3 are out and of course the 1 with no pip hole(4) out of 13 I will be lookin to get some bourbons now think I will be good for awhile on Royal Palms
lol.png

Quote:
I bid $15 on the white Cochins! Tee hee, the more the merrier!

And, OMG, thats alotta MFC eggs! All my MFC hens are broody except for maybe 2 out of 24! If I didn't have about 100 MFC chicks growing up I might have bit the bullet on that one.

I'll bid $16 on the 12+ White Cochin.

To be shipped on Monday May 23rd, 12 sizzle eggs. The 3 white hens in the picture below are the ones laying. I've gotten very nice sizzles from these girls in the past year. I've changed the roo to the Multi colored one in the pic. He's been with them for 3 weeks now. I have some eggs I will be hatching to see what they produce as far as colors go so right now I dont know. The hens are all white with a black spot or two on each. I have NEVER gotten white chicks from these girls but they also have never been with a white roo either.

I'll start the auction at $10 for a dozen eggs and $10 for shipping and handling. I wrap each egg individually in bubble wrap and layer with shredded paper. I don't use cartons. I also always include a DC# and of course priority shipping. Since there are 3 girls laying I get 3 eggs a day so the eggs will be shipped out on the 4th day which will be Monday afternoon. The black and blue sizzles in the pic are not laying yet.

Whoever wins the auction at the end please send me your name and address. My paypal is [email protected].

5112011032.jpg

By emvickrey at 2011-05-17
Sam
silkiesandsizzles016.jpg

By emvickrey at 2011-04-09
Pricilla
pricilla.jpg

By emvickrey at 2011-05-11

The other 2 hens are smooth sizzles. I don't seem to have individual pic of them. Looks like i'll be taking more pics today.

I have a couple of offers;

Offer #1) 10+ Silkie eggs. Starting at $20.00 shipping included. I have a bearded splash roo over bearded splash and bearded black hens.

Offer #2) 12+ Barred Rock eggs. Starting at $18.00 shipping included

With all the nasty weather we've had then couple that with hens going broody all over the place, getting decent pics has been pretty tough. But these will give you a look see anyway.

56620_spl-0511-3a.jpg

56620_spl-0511-4a.jpg

56620_br05-11-3a.jpg

a couple of young cockerels growing out.
56620_brckrl-a.jpg

Thanks!

Soggy Bottom Farm wrote:
I have about 50 + mille fluer cochin bantam project eggs that where collected Thursday, Friday, Sat, Sun and Mon. I am getting
to many eggs and just cant set anymore with all the swap eggs I have coming.

http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/...ucket.com/albums/xx162/heview/millecochs1.jpg

Starting bid would be $40.. that includes shipping. Will probably be more like 60 eggs.

I'll bid $40 for these..

Shelly

Stop the madness! Keep me from putting these in the incubator!

8+ Mixed Duck Eggs from my crazy, unpenned flock. Parents include Cayuga mixes, Cayuga pures, Welsh Harlequins, Rouens, Welsh Harlequin x Rouen mixes, Fawn and White Runners, Pekins, Khaki Campbells (crested and non crested), Call Ducks (if you get any, they will be crosses because I still can't find the ladies' nests), Mallards and probably some I'm forgetting. We get a lot of black runner looking babies when we hatch, but I've gotten a Welsh Harlequin surprise, a white runner duck, Khaki Campbells and Khaki Campbell x Calls, and Rouen babies. So, if you like surprises, these are great eggs to get.

Starting bid is $4 and shipping is $12 (which is flat rate and a little to cover the cost of the packing materials).

39739_dsci0173.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom