~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuesday Morning Update:

ALL AUCTIONS ARE SET ON EASTERN STANDARD TIME

SELLERS: PLEASE BE SURE YOU CONTACT AUCTION WINNERS WITH YOUR PAYMENT INFORMATION.

WINNERS: PLEASE BE SURE YOU CONTACT SELLERS WITH YOUR MAILING INFORMATION.

Current Offers

Time shown is ending time.

Sellers: If you see a mistake in a listing below, please let me know!

Tuesday 7/12

12:17a- swheat offer: 12+ large fowl Dominiques eggs start @ 8.00 plus 12.00 Priority shipping w\\Conf #

11:59p - shelleyd2008 offers: combined shipping on more than one auction details at Post # 5958
Offer #1 - 24+ button quail eggs, starting bid of $16 includes shipping
Offer #2 - 18+ coturnix quail eggs, starting bid of $15 includes shipping
Offer #3 - 6+ American Serama eggs, starting bid of $15 includes shipping
Offer #4 - 6+ Black Copper Marans, starting bid of $15 includes shipping
Offer #5 - 6+ F1 BSL (BR hens and BCM roos) and EE combo, starting bid of $10 includes shipping

BIN
Please contact seller for current availability

BST

Winners

SilkieGirl $5 + $12 shipping 10:07a - nek38583 offer: CHECK OR MONEY ORDER ONLY Grab Bag Special - 18 eggs.
swheat $21 shipping included MissD'uccle offer: 24++ ringneck eggs

big_smile.png
jumpy.gif
~12 EGGS CRAZY SURPRISE AUCTION~ 24 hour ~Heritage & Rare Breed ONLY~

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=539640

~12 EGGS CRAZY SURPRISE AUCTION~ 24 hour ~Heritage & Rare Breed ONLY~
HERE IS A LIST OF FERTILE EGGS YOU MIGHT RECEIVE IN YOUR WINNING PACKAGE (CHICKENS CHOICE) and you will get more than 3 breeds. I only raise poultry from the best lines I can find and take pride in our breeding programs here at RevolutionMama Ranch - I don't raise any hatchery type birds-

Coronation Sussex
Buff Sussex
Silver Sussex
Red Sussex
Light Sussex
Black Sumatra
Buckeye
Lavender Silkies
Frizzle, Smooth, or Silkied Seramas
Lavender Orpingtons
Smooth & Frizzle Show Quality Polish Bantam Crested in White, White Crested Black, White Crested Chocolate, White Crested Khaki, & White Crested Cuckoo
SQ Indian Runner Duck Eggs
Silkie Duck Eggs

Take a look at my Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Revolutionmama-Ranch/107928304406 (and "Like" it) and you can see pictures and info on the farm or check out my Picturetrail for more pictures & info at http://picturetrail.com/homePage/revolutionmama

24 Hr Auction Offer:

60 Large and Jumbo Conturnix Quail eggs Starting at $10.00

Or

120 large and Jumbo conturnix quail eggs Starting at $25.00

$15.00 for Flat rate shipping

Hi! I have 120 (10 Dozen) Conturnix quail eggs for sale. I have excellent stock with very good and diverse bloodlines. My quail are very large and lay Huge eggs. I get several Double Yokers everyday. All of my stock started laying at 6 weeks and lays every day. I have all my color varieties mixed together for diversity So you can hatch some of all colors. I have Tuxedo, Tiebetan, Rosetta, Rosetta tuxedo, Red, Red tuxedo, Brown, Texas Jumbo brown, Golden Manchuran, and white. Shipping is $15.00 flat rate Priority Mail and includes delivery confirmation. your eggs will be all or mostly from the day of Shipping or a mix of that day and the previous day so they will be fresh. I have had great reviews and great hatch rates. I package very well. Feel free to ask any questions. I usually mail eggs the of or next day after payment is recieved

Last edited:
I will offer up for bid 6+ Mottled bantam Cochin eggs. Starting at $8 shipping $10.

9332_new_mot.jpg

9332_flock_1-11.jpg

9332_cleo_1-11.jpg

9332_mottled_3_mth.jpg

Yes, the last one is very black but she is starting to mottle up now. Some breeders are trying to keep them from getting too mottled at a young age and I wind up with some dark ones. I adore all the mottling no matter their age.
Some of the kids....

9332_cochin_type_good.jpg

9332_cochin_type_fair.jpg

Currently I have over 30 button quail eggs. Price with shipping is $20. These can go out tomorrow, it should be over 40 eggs.

I also have over 2 dozen coturnix eggs that can also ship tomorrow. Price is $7 plus calculated shipping on these since shipping would vary by location.

I will boil the buttons and set the coturnix tomorrow if there are no takers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom