~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: I have 2 but just use the one
hide.gif
I have no problem limiting my incubations to fit in the one incubator
gig.gif
If I ever use them both.... it must have something like duck eggs in the other one.

That's right... I did inquire about your other incubator, Donna. Are you sure you don't want to send that with the eggs? I'll send it back when I'm done... in 2 months. ;)
The other incubator is a 36in base kitchen cabinet..... might not be worth sending back by the time you pay for shipping
gig.gif

I have a few egg offers. Eggs will be shipped out, first thing Tuesday morning. I do ship priority mail, WITH a del conf number. I am NOT responsible for how the PO handles your eggs, after they leave my hands. Those who have purchased eggs from me in the past, know I do pack my eggs with love and care, and how I would want hatching eggs packed for me.
I don't have pictures of our birds, uploaded to BYC...BUT, please visit our facebook, as we have several pics of our birds posted there. We also have pics of our bantam ee, and Ameraucana eggs posted there...so you can see how blue our eggs are. I WILL include ANY extra eggs that may be laid tomorrow. I can't commit that my girls will lay any extras tomorrow..as we are having severe storms here, in central Florida. BUT if they do lay any...I will gladly include any and all extras I may get. :)
Anymore questions on any of my offers below...please send me an email.

Offer #1) I have 20 bantam cochin eggs. These are PURE eggs, from my MF, Columbian, black and blue mottled pens. I do have a frizzle blue mottled roo, in one of my pens...so you do have a chance of hatching frizzle chicks. This is a mix of eggs, from all of my bantam cochin pens....so you will get a great color mixture. All 20 eggs WITH shipping included...I'm starting bidding at $30.00. Oldest eggs in this auction, are 4 days old. Most are from the last 2 days though.

Offer #2) 4 Wheaten Bantam Ameraucana eggs, and 6 eggs from our bantam ee pen. Our EE's and Ameraucanas, are NOT housed together! So the Ameraucanas will be PURE. These eggs are from yesterday, and today. I can also add 2 bantam cochin eggs as extras, to make a full dozen, if the buyer would like. Starting bid with shipping included.....$18.00.

Offer #3) 8 pure red bantam cochin eggs, and 3 pure partridge bantam cochin eggs. I can also add a couple other colored bantam cochin eggs as extras, to make a full dozen. These eggs are also from yesterday and today. Starting bid with shipping included.....$18.00.

Ahhh..Thanks...makes since...my blondeness came out...lol
You're not alone and my blonde has (I'm sure only temporarily) become gray!
gig.gif

Am I the only one who is on their last hatch? This is the first year we've even tried something like this, and I've clearly become quite an addict. Watching and loving these sweet things is crazy and I just adore the hatching part.... caring for them through the incubator stage and helping them stay nice fluffy kids is such a rewarding task. Just thrilled..... sitting here waiting for my last 10 to do what they're gonna do..... and then (gulp) the incubator goes away. I fear for good.... What I need is someone to need me to hatch FOR them. Hmmmmmm, I sense a thread coming on.

Just needed to share!

You're not alone and my blonde has (I'm sure only temporarily) become gray!
gig.gif

Am I the only one who is on their last hatch? This is the first year we've even tried something like this, and I've clearly become quite an addict. Watching and loving these sweet things is crazy and I just adore the hatching part.... caring for them through the incubator stage and helping them stay nice fluffy kids is such a rewarding task. Just thrilled..... sitting here waiting for my last 10 to do what they're gonna do..... and then (gulp) the incubator goes away. I fear for good.... What I need is someone to need me to hatch FOR them. Hmmmmmm, I sense a thread coming on.

Just needed to share!
well can't say i'll stop hatching for the rest of the year, but i need to catch up some. i've got a ton of chicks in the brooder under 2 weeks old, and more in the grow out pen that need to learn to free range then relocate to the big coop so i can put these guys outside. and meanwhile i also need to build a couple more breeding/chick pens and a new bachelor coop so i can go back to using my good egg coop for those girls who like to hide eggs on me. so after i get this last shipment (soon i hope) then i'll be done for about a month or so.

I didn't start hatching until last summer--started in June. Had lots to learn so set a few times. I had to learn the process, right?
wink.png

SO you are not alone, hatching goes on. Will be interesting to see what eggs are offered up for auction!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom