~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, it sure is quiet around here?

caf.gif

I know, It's suppose to get 105 today and 107 tomorrow here in north west tennessee. I've got the ice bottles and jugs ready to go out soon. The girls are hardly laying right now. I can't say I blame them either.

Today is the last of the cooler 68 degree days, the heat is moving in with the morning light bringing rain. My Easter Eggers are still laying, but then they get to lounge around under the trees. They disappear as the day gets hot.

Last edited:
I have MORE
lau.gif
Shipping will be MONDAY and is $16 with DC. Auction will end Sunday night at 10pm and will include collection up till Monday MORNING. Paypal only by Monday Morning 10AM

Offer #1 Easter Eggers 12+ These are some of my Super Blue Egg Layers, 1 Blue EE, 1 Buff EE and 1 Buff and Black Penciled kinda. They are all covered by my Shaffer Lavender Rooster. Starting Bid $5
Sorry I don't have pics of my EE but this is the roo covering them.

Offer #2 2 Sets of Super Blue Egg Layers 18+ each My White Leghorns covered by Lavender Roos from 3 pens. These have been early layers for me and so far all have been blue eggs. I have DOZENS more growing up to keep in my EE pen. I have been getting double yolkers from these and they have been good layers. Bidding starts at $12 for EACH set

Offer #3 Blue Barred Rocks 14+ I have 4 Blue Barred Rock Pullets covered by a BR roo. So you should get a 50/50 mix of blue and black barred rocks. 100% will be barred and all the roos will have 2 copies of the barring genes. (I sold my reg BR pullets since I am breeding to blue) Bidding Starts at $10

First Gen Blue Barred Rock Pullet

Offer #4 2 Sets of Blue and Black Copper Marans 12+ They have been laying pretty well so I have lots. I have my Black Copper Pullets with my Blue Copper Roo and my Blue Copper Pullets with my Black Copper Roo. I have seen lots of pullets from these matings with copper hackles
celebrate.gif
the vast majority of chicks have feathered legs too. ALL my breeders have feathered legs and no DQ's. Bidding Starts at $15 for EACH set

Not the roo I am breeding right now. This is just for the hens

Egg Color does vary over their laying cycle. My lighter eggs are covered by a DARK egg Roo.

Offer #5 Olive Eggers 10+ I have 2 Barred EE pullets, 1 Black Ameraucana, 1 White Olive Egger all Covered by my Blue Copper Marans Roo. Bidding Starts at $5
I don't have pics of my Olive Eggers But I use the Blue Copper Roo above. You will get 1st and 2nd gen Olive Eggers.

These are my FIRST Marans Eggs and they did get darker like the pics above. Just to give you an idea on the Olive Eggs. I only have one Olive Egger laying now. The other eggs will be blue/green but the chicks should lay an olive egg.

Any questions just PM me! Happy Bidding!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom