~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
pop.gif

12+ SUPER BLUE EGG LAYERS READY TO SHIP FRIDAY 11/23
These are white leghorns covered by a Lavender Ameracauna rooster. These hens lay XXL eggs and fertility has been 100% here.
The chicks are white with black spots.
Price is $20 this includes s&h.

BIN: $15.00 Shipping: $15.00 PP Only: [email protected]

13 Guinea Eggs and If I have any extra's I will send them.

All my guineas run together. Fertility has been confirmed. I have a ton of them growing in my incubator now.

Last edited:
I have 6 Paint silkie eggs for sale. I'm asking $30.00 and shipping $13.00

I have 4 black hens, 1 paint hen with a paint roo. I hatched 2 eggs and got 2 paint chicks. They're in the raggedy stage of feather growth but the black spots are very visable.

Also

6 sizzle eggs. I have 1 paint hen, 1 black hen, 1 blue hen, 1 silver laced hen and 1 partridge hen in with a paint roo. I don't think the partridge hen is laying. I'm asking $20 for the eggs and $13 for shipping.

Paypal only please.

Last edited:
BIN

We have 11 exactly BLRW eggs that I could ship in the morning. BIN for $35 plus $15 shipping. Otherwse will pop them into the bator tomorrow - Monday.

I just had a super hatch from them and the oldest egg is just a couple of days old. Please PM if interested.
900x900px-LL-6468d12f_blrw91.jpeg

900x900px-LL-2c433f30_eblrw1.jpeg

BIN

We have 11 exactly BLRW eggs that I could ship in the morning. BIN for $35 plus $15 shipping. Otherwse will pop them into the bator tomorrow - Monday.

I just had a super hatch from them and the oldest egg is just a couple of days old. Please PM if interested.
900x900px-LL-6468d12f_blrw91.jpeg

900x900px-LL-2c433f30_eblrw1.jpeg

Gorgeous! Amazing lacing.
droolin.gif
AND laying this time of year! (All mine have quit for the winter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom