~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if anyone would be interested or not, but I've got eggs up to my ears. I currently have a mixed flock. Cornish cross hens, light brahmas, an ameraucana, a silkie/ameraucana, a cochin mix, leghorns, a barred rock, black laced wyandott all covered by leghorns and ameraucanas. The leghorns don't allow the ameraucanas to breed as far as I know. Anyways, I'm offering up as many hen's choice eggs as I can fit into whatever size box you want. Shipping depends on what size box you want and location. I'll be adding two dollars onto shipping costs to cover paypal fee and packing.

Please make an offer. Should be a good assortment of meat and laying chicks!

It should end up in a range of colored eggs from the chicks... White, light brown, olive and blue. Plus meat birds. Figured it'd be a nice mix for a small backyard flock. I just need to get eggs out of here so I don't keep hatching chicks that will have to be sold, lol.

Evening All I have some soaps available for But It Now. They all have Extra Oil's put in them: Vitamin E, Olive Oil, Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter & Aloe Vera.
These are not Shrink Wrapped. These do weigh between 5-6 Oz. Each.

Buy It Now: $4.00 a Bar Shipping: ? Depends on location and quanity.

Available: 5-6 Oz.

Unscented (no color)- 2 Bars
Oatmeal, Milk & Honey (with Oats no Color)- 2 Bars
Ocean Rain (Swirl of Color)- 5 Bars
Lavender (No buds and no Color)- 2 Bars
Citrus Splash (no color)- 4 Bars
Anise (swirl of Color)- 2 Bars
Cucumber Melon (no color)- 2 Bars

Last edited:
pop.gif

I have 2 sets of eggs for 24 hour auction. We are going to be having weather too cold to ship for a while after Fri, and I would like to give these eggs a chance to be more than egg salad.
1st set are 6 + anything layed tomorrow of pure Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucana eggs. Lines are Peachick and Paradise Found Farm. Auction starts at $12 + $12 shipping. The eggs are a nice sky or powder blue.

2nd set are 8+ anything layed tomorrow EE and OE eggs, Hens are pure Ameraucana, EE, OE, and Marans. Roos are Ameraucana, Marans, and an EE. Auction starts at $12 + $12. shipping

Eggs will ship Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom