~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by emvickrey

I have a few i'd like to put up for auction. I'm starting it out low because I want them gone so I don't put them in the bator. My silkies are SQ and have won BV except the sizzles. I've never shown the sizzles. I have shown the roo in that pen. He's a paint from Bobbi Porto. I've just put him in that pen a few days ago so the girls should still be carrying from the previous roo which is also a paint silkie roo.

6 splash SQ silkie eggs. Starting bid at $5 with shipping $13.00. Here's a couple pics

up my bid to 15.00
big_smile.png

PRE-SALE: 4 Blue Slate Turkey Poults (Available for shipping in 2-3 months). I am NPIP

Starting bid: $40.00 Shipping: $35.00 for Priority or $50.00 for Express (heat pack included if needed)

Pre-Sale: 4 Muscovy Ducklings (Shipping Available in 2-3 Months) I will take colors into consideration just depends on what hatches. (Barred, Chocolate, Pied & Lavender)

Starting Bid: $20.00 Shipping: $35.00 Priority Mail or $50.00 Express Mail will include heat pack if needed.

I have 12+ Swedish Flower Hen eggs.
Crested and non-crested.
I can ship Wednesday.
$46.00 includes shipping. PayPal.
Individual bubble wrap and double box.
Ships from North Florida.
Priority Mail.
I'll guarantee that the eggs will be well wrapped.
Can not guarantee what Post Office will do with them.
These 12 eggs plus what ever I get tomorrow and Wednesday morning.

these eggs

Hatch into these chicks

I have 12+ Swedish Flower Hen eggs.
Crested and non-crested.
I can ship Wednesday.
$46.00 includes shipping. PayPal.
Individual bubble wrap and double box.
Ships from North Florida.
Priority Mail.
I'll guarantee that the eggs will be well wrapped.
Can not guarantee what Post Office will do with them.
These 12 eggs plus what ever I get tomorrow and Wednesday morning.

these eggs

Hatch into these chicks
I set 28 of these eggs Jan 2,candled yesterday, now have 26.Batch before that I hatched 9 of 11. So at least they are hatching well here.

I have more eggs
lol.png
imagine that
gig.gif
I can ship these MONDAY after pp is received. Shipping is $14 for the first doz and $5 for each additional doz. Auction Ends on Monday at 9:00am cst. PP needs to be paid immediately after the auction ends so I can get them in the mail.

Offer #1 12+ BBS Copper Marans - I have a Blue Copper Marans Roo over Blue and Black Copper Marans pullets and hens. ALL have feathered legs. Eggs are getting a little lighter as Marans will as they get further into the laying cycle. I have 1 pullet that is laying a very light egg, but she has a great type so she gets to stay in my breeding pens. I am getting 10-13 eggs a DAY
th.gif
Bidding starts at $15

Offer #2 Same as above.... might be Tuesday before I can ship the second batch. Bidding starts at $15

SOLD Offer #3 6+ (3-4 are muddy if you want them too let me know) Lavender/Split Ameraucanas - Roo is from Shaffer and 1 Hen is from Shaffer. I have several splits pullets too. You could get about 50/50 Lav/Splits but I was getting more lavs than splits. Bidding starts at $15

SOLD Offer #4 14+ White Leghorns - These were Hatchery WL, my Roo came from those Hatchery WL and he is with 2 hens that lay everyday almost
wink.png
Bidding starts at $8 (I just had a 100% develop and hatch my last batch)

A link to pics are in my siggy!

Payment by paypal only, NO E-Checks. They just take too long. I do pack very carefully and store the egg just like I do for my hatching eggs. I individually wrap each egg in bubble wrap and then wrap them with big bubble wrap in a USPS Box with Styrofoam around the edges and bottom and top. I have had very good hatches. But I do not guarantee your hatch or the eggs once shipped, do to the fact that the USPS handling of the eggs is out of my control.
If anyone is interested I have these as a Buy it Now for the prices above. I can ship today TUESDAY or when PP is received.

Last edited:
Going to try my meat and egg layer batch again. $5 for a dozen, $15 for shipping, or $20 for shipping for up to three dozen. Hens: three light brahmas, three leeghorns, ten cornish cross, an ameraucana, a silkie/ameraucana, cochin mix. The roosters are two leghorns, three ameraucanas and one cornish cross, but I don't think he's breeding. I have caught the ameraucana roos breeding a leghorn hen today. So, it's a mixed color egg laying flock and meat group, hen's choice. Good start for anyone who wants a back yard sufficiency flock, or just a meat group and a mixed egg pen.

Grrr... it needs to warm up... the bator is getting empty and needs to be filled.... too bad it was -18 here Monday.....

I've got more SQ splash silkie eggs to auction off. I just had some hatch last night and one more today. Out of the 5 eggs I set I got 4 chicks and the 5th egg is pipped. The roo I got from Bobbi Porto and has won first place in the show I put him in last year. The hens I bought from local people so I don't know the lineage on them but they are also SQ. I have 2 hens so I can only do 6 eggs.

Auction starting at $5 for 6 eggs with shipping $13 Here's some pics of the adults and some of the newly hatched chicks. not quite fluffed up yet.

The last one hatched just now so it was 100% hatch. I don't have a pic of the last one yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom