~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crap. I knew I shouldn't have said sizzles, lol.

$10.00 on uhm.... post # 8722
pop.gif

Thanks for the info guys.
I am going to hatch duck eggs soon but hopefully you offer more sizzles in a month. :D

I have 2 auctions next.

Auction #1
6 sizzle eggs, mixed color flock. Auction starts at $5 and shipping is $13.00. If somebody bids and wins both auctions i'll combine shipping at $15 for both. These eggs will go out on Monday. Payment is expected at auctions end, please.

All the sizzle hens are frizzled but 1 and she is smooth and carries the frizzle gene. The roo is a grey silkie. Pics below

Auction #2

6 SQ splash silkie eggs. bid starting at $5 and shipping at $13. The roo is from Bobbi Porto stock and the hens are from an auction locally. I don't know their lineage but they are very nice girls. I've hatched out a couple batches of these eggs and every one I set, hatched. I didn't set but 5 the first time and 2 the second time and I have 7 healthy chicks. If somebody bids on both auctions and wins them both I'll combine shipping to $15.00. These eggs will ship on Monday. Payment is expected and appreciated at auctions end.

Pics below

My paypal addy is [email protected]

First I want to say how cute he is and second I can't wait for my first set from you to hatch out I believe that will be in 2 weeks then from every week on till I stop buying or you stop selling Marie. Lol. Third, yes I was right on my educated/uneducated guess. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom