~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
First I want to say how cute he is and second I can't wait for my first set from you to hatch out I believe that will be in 2 weeks then from every week on till I stop buying or you stop selling Marie. Lol. Third, yes I was right on my educated/uneducated guess.
big_smile.png
Are you gonna bid or what?
idunno.gif
lau.gif

I don't have any more room in the bator right now. However can you send me some pics of your juvenile delinquent silkie or frizzle Roos I might buy and pick up along with the pullets? Pretty, cute , interesting, funny, naughty, endearing, or just plain ugly is good too. Thanks PJ

I've got some I forgot to add to my list of auctions.

Auction #3

6 SQ silkie eggs from self blue hens and a porcelain roo. Bid starting at $5 and shipping $13. If these eggs are bid on and won along with either of the other 2 auctions or all 3 the combined shipping is $15.00. These eggs will go out on monday as well as the others. Please make payment at aucitons end. My paypal addy is [email protected]

Marie stop pointing that gun at my head, your scaring me and stop twisting my arm behind my back, okay okay I give uncle. Dear DH (bill) Marie forced me to do it. I bid 6.00 on on auction 1, 2, and 3 she just listed. They are mine all mine I need another bator......:(

On auctions 1 and 2 they will end in about54 minutes. Auction 3 ends in 6 hours.

So far these are the current highest bids on the auctions

Herducks has auction 2 at $5
pjwood has auctions 1 and 3 at $8 each

auction 3 will continue on for another 6 hours. So the winners of aucitons 1 and 2 still have less than an hour to work on outbidding each other
Feel free to keep bidding on auciton 3.
bow.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom