~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I yih yih
th.gif

I have a few auctions for eggs. I have tested fertility and fertility is great. All eggs are growing in my bator. Unfortanely my bator is full with all the eggs I have coming in. so I need to offer these up. All eggs will ship Monday, Tuesday or Weds. When the weather breaks enough to ship safely.

Auction #1
12+ Silkie eggs from my Pen: Black Sizzle silkie hen, Blue Sizzle silkie hen, Paint Sizzle silkie hen & 4 Black Hens. The roo is from a paint breeding. Starting Bid: $20.00 Shipping: $15.00

Auction #2
12+ Serama Eggs from all 4 Pens: Pen #1 Silkied serama only, Pen #2 Silkied serama over silkied girls, Chocolate smooth girl, Chocolate Frizzled girl. Pen #3 Frizzle Serama. Pen #4 Smooth Serama
Starting Bid: $25.00 Shipping: $15.00

Auction #3
6+ EE & OE Eggs- Starting Bid: $10.00 Shipping: $12.00
I have 3 roosters over my ee & Oe girls. I have a LF black copper marans roo Feather Shanked and a EE bantam & OE roo Bantam. All my girls are EE & OE Bantams.

Last edited:
I have a few auctions for eggs. I have tested fertility and fertility is great. All eggs are growing in my bator. Unfortanely my bator is full with all the eggs I have coming in. so I need to offer these up. All eggs will ship Monday, Tuesday or Weds. When the weather breaks enough to ship safely.

Auction #1
12+ Silkie eggs from my Pen: Black Sizzle silkie hen, Blue Sizzle silkie hen, Paint Sizzle silkie hen & 4 Black Hens. The roo is from a paint breeding. Starting Bid: $20.00 Shipping: $15.00

Auction #2
12+ Serama Eggs from all 4 Pens: Pen #1 Silkied serama only, Pen #2 Silkied serama over silkied girls, Chocolate smooth girl, Chocolate Frizzled girl. Pen #3 Frizzle Serama. Pen #4 Smooth Serama
Starting Bid: $25.00 Shipping: $15.00

Auction #3
6+ EE & OE Eggs- Starting Bid: $10.00 Shipping: $12.00
I have 3 roosters over my ee & Oe girls. I have a LF black copper marans roo Feather Shanked and a EE bantam & OE roo Bantam. All my girls are EE & OE Bantams.

Wow, Your white sizzle hen looks like my Pricilla and the blue one looks like my Curly (rest in peace). Did you hatch those from my eggs?

I've got some I forgot to add to my list of auctions.

Auction #3

6 SQ silkie eggs from self blue hens and a porcelain roo. Bid starting at $5 and shipping $13. If these eggs are bid on and won along with either of the other 2 auctions or all 3 the combined shipping is $15.00. These eggs will go out on monday as well as the others. Please make payment at aucitons end. My paypal addy is [email protected]

3 hours and 15 minutes left on this auction. Highest bidder so far is pjwood with an $8.00 bid

Wow, Your white sizzle hen looks like my Pricilla and the blue one looks like my Curly (rest in peace). Did you hatch those from my eggs?

I hatched the blue and the black frizzle from your eggs. I hatched the paint frizzle from my eggs.

I hatched the blue and the black frizzle from your eggs. I hatched the paint frizzle from my eggs.
That blue hen looks just like her mother Curly which passed away this summer. I don't know what from. There one day and found dead the next. I still have her sister Moe.My Pricilla the one hat looks like your white one was my very first sizzle hen. Curly and Moe where my second and third and sisters. I'll be adding more to my sizzle pen. I have a lav, blue, couple of blacks and a couple of whites. They're still young but I figure late spring they'll be laying. That is if they're all girls.

That rooster is beautiful. I love his colors. I wonder what that roo and your paint girl would produce. Bound to be more paints.

Last edited:
Yeah, I know. I am anxious to see what hatches out of the eggs. I have some due to hatch out on the 8th from him. It's his first clutch.
ya.gif

I won't mind setting these eggs if I have too. I just bleached out my dickey and fired it up today.
hide.gif

I have a last batch to hatch on the 7th and my bator will be cleaned up and resting till I get back at the last week of this month. I"ve been trying to sell every egg that gets laid. This is my last week then I''ll be saving them all for somebody that is going to the show also. She's getting a couple of juvies and a bunch of eggs. I was hoping to be able to get all my juvies sold and take to the show for their new owners to pick up. Are you going to the newnan show?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom