~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me know when they do. I got some really neat colors from you last year.

If no one bids on #4 write me down for those and ship them to Alex. I'll send you her address (if no one claims them). My SS stopped laying and I want her to get a ton to choose from for showing.

I'll let you know on the Guineas.

I have Alex's address. She's gotten several batches of eggs from me.

I have the following eggs that can ship tomorrow. This auction will end at 11:00 am CST. If payment is received by 1:00 CST I can get the eggs shipped.

Lot 1
10 Bantam Marans project. These come from 3 pens. One pen is a bantam Cuckoo hen with a bantam Black Langshan to decrease size. These will be sex linked. The other 2 pens are Cuckoo over bantam Cuckoo to improve egg color and BCM over bantam hens (BCM, Blue CM, and Cuckoos) to improve egg color.
Starting at $8 plus $15 shipping

Lot 2
3 Cuckoo Manans and 1 Black Copper Marans eggs. Starting at $4 plus $12 shipping

Lot 3
Single Comb and Rose Comb Rhode Island Red eggs. These pens are descendants of Gary Underwood's line. I have 5 SC and 4 RC eggs. The RC pen may produce SC offspring. I have shown from these pens. Starting at $10 plus $15 shipping.

Lot 4
4 Speckled Sussex eggs.
Starting at $5 plus $12 shipping

Lot 5
Colored egg basket. There will be 2 Welsummer, 2 Naked Neck Welsummer project, 1 Ameraucana over BCM, and 1 Blue/Black Ameraucana. Starting at $5 plus $13 shipping

Lot 6
4 goose eggs. I have a mixed flock of Embdens and Embden African crosses. The female that is laying is a cross. I have confirmed fertility on these. Starting at $5 plus $15 shipping.

My pay pal is [email protected]

I am NOT NPIP

Lot 2 $4
Lot 4 $5
Lot 5 $5

luvinbluechickens has a BIN sale of 10+ of her BLRW eggs for those who were interested last time.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/742130/blrw-eggs-bin/0_40

900x900px-LL-6468d12f_blrw91.jpeg

900x900px-LL-2c433f30_eblrw1.jpeg

BUY IT NOW>>>>>>>>>>
Ready to ship tomorrow.
12+ Swedish Flower Hens
Pics in my profile
$60 shipped

or make me a reasonable offer.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back