~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opps sorry
roll.png
yes I did I thought that statement at the end of the ad was odd. Senile and I was excited too saw a couple of things I thought I wanted. Hope you have a good hatch.
big_smile.png

Opps sorry :rolleyes:  yes I did I thought that statement at the end of the ad was odd. Senile and I was excited too saw a couple of things I thought I wanted. Hope you have a good hatch. :D
[/quoteharass Jim you might convince him to send you some again he forgets to post

Originally Posted by pjwood67 

Opps sorry   yes I did I thought that statement at the end of the ad was odd. Senile and I was excited too saw a couple of things I thought I wanted. Hope you have a good hatch. 
chiqita said:
harass Jim you might convince him to send you some again he forgets to post

You know me too well. Everybody besides the geese have decided not to lay. Let me know what you are interested in and I'll see what I can do. ;)

I have a few auctions for eggs. I have tested fertility and fertility is great. All eggs are growing in my bator. Unfortanely my bator is full with all the eggs I have coming in. so I need to offer these up. All eggs will ship Monday, Tuesday or Weds. When the weather breaks enough to ship safely.

Auction #1
12+ Silkie eggs from my Pen: Black Sizzle silkie hen, Blue Sizzle silkie hen, Paint Sizzle silkie hen & 4 Black Hens. The roo is from a paint breeding. Starting Bid: $20.00 Shipping: $15.00

Auction #2
12+ Serama Eggs from all 4 Pens: Pen #1 Silkied serama only, Pen #2 Silkied serama over silkied girls, Chocolate smooth girl, Chocolate Frizzled girl. Pen #3 Frizzle Serama. Pen #4 Smooth Serama
Starting Bid: $25.00 Shipping: $15.00

Auction #3
6+ EE & OE Eggs- Starting Bid: $10.00 Shipping: $12.00
I have 3 roosters over my ee & Oe girls. I have a LF black copper marans roo Feather Shanked and a EE bantam & OE roo Bantam. All my girls are EE & OE Bantams.

Was #1 ever sold??

Only going to put this up until 11:30pm EST, so I have time to pack them for tomorrow...

I have 16 eggs, five are white "dinosaur eggs" (leghorn hens), three are EE (olive and blue) and the rest are brown eggs (some are from light brahmas and some are from cornish cross hens). The roosters are two leghorns and three EE (one's a blue cuckoo, one's a splash cuckoo and one is a black breasted red). I don't want to set since we're moving in a week, but don't want to eat them either, LOL.

$15, shipping included. Just mine and send paypal to [email protected] (check previous posts to make sure they're not previously "mined")

Last edited:
Ll
Only going to put this up until 11:30pm EST, so I have time to pack them for tomorrow... I have 16 eggs, five are white "dinosaur eggs" (leghorn hens), three are EE (olive and blue) and the rest are brown eggs (some are from light brahmas and some are from cornish cross hens). The roosters are two leghorns and three EE (one's a blue cuckoo, one's a splash cuckoo and one is a black breasted red). I don't want to set since we're moving in a week, but don't want to eat them either, LOL. $15, shipping included. Just mine and send paypal to [email protected] (check previous posts to make sure they're not previously "mined")
Mine. I'll pp later tonight when i get home. Out with hubby tonight our 10 yr anniversary was yesterday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom