~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
BUY IT NOW

I have 12 + Easter Eggers Fertile Hatching Eggs ready to ship Tues.
From 3 different pens..some may be frizzled.
Pen # 1 White Ameracauna rooster over EE, naked neck EEs & Partridge Chantecler.
Pen # 2 Blue Frizzled rooster over Blue Wheaten Ameracauna hens
Pen # 3 EE rooster over EE hens

$20 shipped.

droolin.gif

I have 9 in lockdown......... Need more SFH.......
barnie.gif

ummmm and pen #2..... MINE?
lau.gif

Last edited:
Thanks Beth, I am interested in the Swedish Flower, but still trying to make up my mind
he.gif
I wish I had the room. Really need to build that barn

Last edited:

15+ Blue/Splash Wheaten and Wheaten Ameraucana Hatching Eggs

I currently have 15 eggs available to ship out. I still have tomorrow's collection and I am getting 1-6 eggs from these girls a day (it will be cold, I suspect only 1-2 girls will lay tomorrow).
I have a single beard gene issue, so you may hatch clean faced birds! I have a new rooster in the pen, but I do not know if he's doing his job yet. Alll of the girls who are laying are from Kat LaDue (Peachick). Either hatched form her eggs, from her directly or my first generation from her line. The eggs are gorgeous Robin's egg blue! I added a cockerel from Wayne Meredith with nice coloring, tight comb and more substance.

Pics of my flock are in my signature!

Auction starts at $35, including shipping.
Auction ends Monday, February 18th @ 8:30pm. Eggs ship Tuesday, Feb. 19th.

Last edited:
Just wanted to let you know, I think Post offices are closed on Monday the 18th. President's Day

15+ Blue/Splash Wheaten and Wheaten Ameraucana Hatching Eggs

I currently have 15 eggs available to ship out. I still have tomorrow's collection and I am getting 1-6 eggs from these girls a day (it will be cold, I suspect only 1-2 girls will lay tomorrow).
I have a single beard gene issue, so you may hatch clean faced birds! I have a rooster in the pen, but I do not know if he's doing his job yet. Alll of the girls who are laying are from Kat LaDue (Peachick). Either hatched form her eggs, from her directly or my first generation from her line. The eggs are gorgeous Robin's egg blue! I added a cockerel from Wayne Meredith with nice coloring, tight comb and more substance.

Pics of my flock are in my signature!

Auction starts at $35, including shipping.
Auction ends February 17th @ 8:30pm. Eggs ship Monday, Feb. 18th.​

Beautiful eggs!! I would be bidding if I were not going to be on vacation when they would hatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom