~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 10 Salmon Favorelle eggs. Bid starts at $30. Shipping cost will be $12.

I have a flock of BIG, beautiful Salmon Faverolles. I am offering 10 eggs up for auction. Out of every breed of chicken I have ever raised, Salmon Favorelles are my absolute favorite. They are docile and friendly, they are proficient layers, they tolerate extreme heat (Oklahoma got up to 119 degrees this past summer) and are cold hardy. I get 100 fertility, and the chicks are strong hatchers and vibrant chicks. They grow quickly and are easy to gender sex at 2 weeks. When people come to my farm, these are their favorites. They just can't get over how huge and fluffy they are. They have correct combs and full fluffy beards. Toes are correct in number and color, and legs have excellent feathering.

Up for auction - 10+ Ameraucana eggs, chicks will be blue and splash, I hatch mostly blue chicks. My roo's are splash, hens are 1 black and the rest are blue. Lines are Meredith/Morrow. Egg color looks blue to me, blueish green to my husband. I started collecting these on Friday, they can ship on Tuesday - Feb. 19th. As of right now I have 10 eggs, should be a few more by Monday afternoon. I'd be hatching these myself but I don't have room right now.
Paypal is [email protected]

Bid starts at $40 - includes shipping.
I am not NPIP so if that is required by you or your state to ship, I can't do it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Up for auction - 6+ Splash Marans eggs, chicks will all be splash. Egg color is not dark like a BCM. I started collecting these on Saturday, they can ship on Tuesday - Feb. 19th. As of right now I have 6 eggs, should be a couple more by Monday afternoon. I'd be hatching these myself but I don't have room right now. All my Marans have featherd legs (not heavy) but I have hatched clean legged chicks before so that is possible. My original birds hatched from eggs I got from crfarm here on BYC. I do see some gold (copper) on both my roo's - see pics below. It is very light but it's there. I have hatched a bunch of chicks and only had 3 roo's with it so far.

Bid starts at $30 - includes shipping.
I am not NPIP so if that is required by you or your state to ship, I can't do it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Up for auction - 8+ BBS Silkied Ameraucana Project Hatching Eggs

The Silkied Ameraucana are pure Ameraucana, not Silkie crosses.
My flock consists of 2 blue silked roo's over blue & splash hens & pullets.
Some of the hens/pullets are silkied andsome are splits, so you can hatch both split &
silkied chicks. Egg color is a work in progress and ranges from blue to shades of green.
I have hatched 9 black, 10 blue & 6 splash silkied chicks from this flock so far this year.
I started collecting these on Friday, they can ship on Tuesday - Feb. 19th.
I have a few eggs collected earlier in the week I can add if anyone wants those.

Bid starts at $50 - includes shipping.

I'll pull this at 4:30pm (24 hrs from listing time) TX time on the Silkied eggs &
add another listing later this week.

Last edited:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some of the hens/pullets are silkied andsome are splits, so you can hatch both split &
silkied chicks. Egg color is a work in progress and ranges from blue to shades of green.
I have hatched 9 black, 10 blue & 6 splash silkied chicks from this flock so far this year.
I have a few eggs collected earlier in the week I can add if anyone wants those.

Noooooooooooo....................
barnie.gif
I need money. I want these bad.
hit.gif
I hate being broke.
he.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll pull this at 4:30pm (24 hrs from listing time) TX time on the Silkied eggs &
add another listing later this week.

Ok, I save some money that hubby gave me for some new clothes finding deals soooooo...................

I will bid: $50.00 on these.
celebrate.gif
almost forgot if I win, please add the older eggs too. I will gamble.
gig.gif

Just picked up 9 Swedish Flower Hens from someone local that got all of there's from GreenFire Farms.
wee.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom