~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD!!
**BUY IT NOW** 18 German New Hampshire Eggs
$45 total shipped by priority mail plus tracking. I would like to ship on Monday, 2/25.
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I pack carefully, like how I would like to receive them, wrapping each egg individually and double boxing.
Thanks for looking!
[/FONT]
smile.png

These hens laid so well the last few days that I still have another batch of 18 if anyone else is interested in these.
**BUY IT NOW** 18 German New Hampshire Eggs
$45 total shipped by priority mail plus tracking. I would like to ship on Monday, 2/25.
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I pack carefully, like how I would like to receive them, wrapping each egg individually and double boxing.
Thanks for looking!
[/FONT]
smile.png

Auction #1

12 mixed color sizzle eggs. The hens are frizzled paint, frizzled black, frizzled blue, frizzled partridge and smooth silver laced. The roo is a grey silkie. I take paypal as payment and would appreciate prompt payment as these eggs will go out on Monday (2/25)

Starting bid $15.00 and shipping is a flat $15.00 Pics of birds below

Auction #2
12 Splash SQ Silkie eggs. These eggs are also ready to go out on Monday so please pay promptly, Thank you in advance. The roo is from Bobbi Porto Stock and has won BV . DH collected eggs while I was out of town and he put the wrong code on them. (Long story made short) I replaced his code for the correct one. I've recently hatched several eggs from these birds and all where fertile and hatched. I have more hens but only have 1 pic that I'm posting because they all look the same.

Starting bid at $20.00 and flat shipping rate is $15.00.

Paypal addy is [email protected]
I want to repost the sizzles. I'll be tossing the older ones and replacing them with the new ones laid. still a dozen.

The splash have been claimed.

I have a dozen Copper Marans. Blue Copper Roo over Black Copper and Blue Copper Hens. These eggs are a bit lighter than they usually lay but I believe its due to the up/down weather and temps.

These are the eggs you are bidding on,but be aware these same hens have layed much darker.
I will start the bid at $30.00 and that includes shipping.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom