~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 (or more) Easter Egger eggs for sale. Bids start at $5 per 1/2 dozen. I would prefer not to ship, but if you are interested in buying, I'm sure we can work things out.

All of them have been very healthy for as long as we have had them. Very protective yet friendly rooster with two hens that are great egg layers.

Here are the hens

Her head is bald from mating, but she is not hurt.

Here's the rooster

His comb is dark because it was bleeding a little, so to avoid pecking we put cornstarch and purple anti-peck ointment on it.

PM for more details or to ask a question.

Posting for a friend and then crawling into bed!

Auction for 15+ SFH eggs shipped tomorrow or wed.

Starting bid is 28+15 shipping or BIN for 50 shipped

I have a dozen Copper Marans. Blue Copper Roo over Black Copper and Blue Copper Hens. These eggs are a bit lighter than they usually lay but I believe its due to the up/down weather and temps.

These are the eggs you are bidding on,but be aware these same hens have layed much darker.
I will start the bid at $30.00 and that includes shipping.

These only have about an hour left. I can not set them and don't want to eat them.

Mine on the beautiful Welsummer! PM me your paypal addy when you get a chance. Yay for me :)
I got my eggs today. They were promptly shipped out the next day. They were on the right track and then for some reason the PO decided to send them in the opposite direction to Kansas, where they were apparently having a snowstorm nonetheless so it took them 6 days to get here
th.gif
. They were beautifully packed and made it here with not a one broken. The eggs are very dark
love.gif
. Thanks for the extras and and the surprise Buckeye eggs! Now if they hatch I'll have to talk hubby into even more coops..lol... Thanks again Little Ameraucana Mom!

I got my eggs today. They were promptly shipped out the next day. They were on the right track and then for some reason the PO decided to send them in the opposite direction to Kansas, where they were apparently having a snowstorm nonetheless so it took them 6 days to get here
th.gif
. They were beautifully packed and made it here with not a one broken. The eggs are very dark
love.gif
. Thanks for the extras and and the surprise Buckeye eggs! Now if they hatch I'll have to talk hubby into even more coops..lol... Thanks again Little Ameraucana

Ive heard this way to much this year. of eggs going in the wrong direction, and taking aweek or more to get there. I think someone needs to hire better people and ones that will do their jobs. I'm glad you got them, hopefully even with the delay they will hatch.

Ive heard this way to much this year. of eggs going in the wrong direction, and taking aweek or more to get there. I think someone needs to hire better people and ones that will do their jobs. I'm glad you got them, hopefully even with the delay they will hatch.
You'd think that if they were trying to save money...then they wouldn't use more gas/manpower doing that so often. It just doesn't make since..lol.. I sure hope they do...your eggs and birds are just beautiful.

You'd think that if they were trying to save money...then they wouldn't use more gas/manpower doing that so often. It just doesn't make since..lol.. I sure hope they do...your eggs and birds are just beautiful.
So far this year eggs I've shipped have arrived mostly on time. There have been some that where delayed a day. But last year I had some go all the way to California when they where suppose to go to New York. They did re-route them and the person getting them finally got them but I had sent out fresh ones and they arrived on the same day (I think it was) They may have gotten the new eggs the day before. It was something like that. There was plenty that where late.

I shipped some items to my niece that she had won at the Newnan show but couldn't get them in her luggage to carry on the train and they automatically add the DC# now even when the label isn't printed out in advance and it's free but the boxes did cost alot more than I expected. So I suspect it isn't really free. And my favorite lady at the PO I go to is retiring.

SOLD- THANKS PAzoo2

I have 16 blue marans eggs wrapped up ready to be boxed today or in the morning IF you choose them to be shipped on a thurs. This pen has produced a multi winning pullet. She has over 2 dozen shows from county fairs to APA shows to Nationals. Only time she was defeated was Nationals where she placed 3rd I think it was. The next weekend after Nationals she went to TN and won again!
Not as dark as the black copper marans and these are between 4-5.
These were on a 12+ extras order but the person is not ready for them. So with your extras you will be receiving 16 eggs! So first person to say mine and send me a cleared paypal payment to [email protected] will get these eggs.
I will check back in later this afternoon around 2:30pm eastern to see if they have been taken. If not taken by tonight they will go in my bator!
big_smile.png

$55 shipped priority mail.

SOLD- THANKS PAzoo2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom