~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
same for this one b/c they are so cute.
big_smile.png

Quote:
OOOO, i wish you were closer... I have a lemon blue Rooster for 12.00. he has to go or go on the table.

Hello!!!
I really wish I lived closer also!!!! I've been looking for a Lemon Blue Roo Or hens for a while now. And I really love Cochins!!! Do you, by chance, ship??! I know it's rather expensive, but I may be able to swing it. Too bad we don't have a "Chicken Express" for bu ying/trading chickens.......you know, like they have relayed drop-offs of rescued dogs until they finally arrive at their destination.
Kathy

I have no idea how to do it.....I have been wondering the best way to ship chicks. I see I cna get boxes for chicks for about 8 each. That is with the shipping of the box. If you can tell me how to do it, I may be able to. I have no boxes or anything of the sort though.

Hey, does anyone live near me.....Central florida that ships birds? If so, maybe we can get it done that way. They can ship for me.

Quote:
same for this one b/c they are so cute.
big_smile.png

lol , thank you
The top pic is a splash frizzle polish standard chick

the second one is frizzled milli fleur d'uccle chick

Quote:
I saw that , i would love to get that lemon blue cochin. but not sure how that would go with a live bird.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
OOOO, i wish you were closer... I have a lemon blue Rooster for 12.00. he has to go or go on the table.

Hello!!!
I really wish I lived closer also!!!! I've been looking for a Lemon Blue Roo Or hens for a while now. And I really love Cochins!!! Do you, by chance, ship??! I know it's rather expensive, but I may be able to swing it. Too bad we don't have a "Chicken Express" for bu ying/trading chickens.......you know, like they have relayed drop-offs of rescued dogs until they finally arrive at their destination.
Kathy

Here is a pictue of the Lemon Blue Cochin, along with all the other roosters. There are three Cochin roosters in the pen...

IMAG0031.jpg

IMAG0028.jpg

IMAG0032.jpg

Quote:
Sure how about

6 EE/Olive Eggers White Americana roo over three BCM hens and two JG 3.00 (Also two eggs as bonus will be blue. I just got an Americana (what I was told) and the rooster that was with it was an Americana too.) total of 8 eggs

8 Frizzles 3.00

8 Black Jersey Giants 3.00

6 Blue Marans...5.00

shipping is 12.50

6 Silkie Showgirls...10.00 Roo is white showgirl hens are black, spash, and white. Shipping is 10.00

I am NPIP tested as well. As soon as I can figure out where I put the card, I will post number if needed...

These are about to end.....

Quote:
Sure how about

6 EE/Olive Eggers White Americana roo over three BCM hens and two JG 3.00 (Also two eggs as bonus will be blue. I just got an Americana (what I was told) and the rooster that was with it was an Americana too.) total of 8 eggs

8 Frizzles 3.00

8 Black Jersey Giants 3.00

6 Blue Marans...5.00

shipping is 12.50

6 Silkie Showgirls...10.00 Roo is white showgirl hens are black, spash, and white. Shipping is 10.00

I am NPIP tested as well. As soon as I can figure out where I put the card, I will post number if needed...

These are about to end.....

Ok, I'll bid $5 on the blue marans and $10 on the showgirls. I got your e-mail a moment ago. I can't sit long in this chair since the accident, my lower back hurts too much. I think I just over did it too. I went and sat outside with my birds for awhile, I missed spending time with them, and they definitely missed me! But I'll bid now, and I'll check tomorrow to see if I won. I'm going to go eat my birthday cake (yes, today's the day, lol), and then go lay down and get off my feet for the rest of the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom