~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Hello Mary!!!
Thanks so much for letting me(and everyone else) know about the "Chicken Train"!!! It's a FANTASTIC idea!!! If it works for other rescue organizations I don't see why it wouldn't be successful with chickens/eggs........especially with all the chicken lovers in this fantastic group!!!! I'll check into it for sure. Thanks again!!!
Kathy

wee.gif

Think I am having withdrawal symptoms...must fight the urge to buy something...ANYTHING...NOW!!!!

barnie.gif

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. My birthday was nice. Weather was decent, and I got to sit for awhile with my birds. Despite the back pain. It was worth it, my little babies missed me so much that even my Black Mottled Cochin roo Bam Bam came and jumped up on my chair for a pet! He NEVER does that! But I guess after not seeing mommy for nearly a week, he really missed me, lol. The cake was good too. Kids used duck eggs and it was the moistest cake I've ever eaten. Delish! And I got to rest. Finally got my appointment with the ortho doc, it's for Tuesday. Hopefully they can figure out what is messed up in my back.
roll.png

I can't be on long, it hurts in this chair, so I was wondering, did I win the auction for monkeyingaroundfarm's two auctions that I bid on? I checked to see if there has been an update and I didn't see one. If I did, could you PM me monkeyingaroundfarms and let me know so I can send you the money? Thanks. Going to go back and lay down now, back hurts!!!

Offer: 6 Turkey Eggs Mixed Breed Jersey Buff X Royal Palm. Reserve $8, Shipping $11.70

Please remember that shipping eggs is risky, and that unless you pay for overnight shipping rates, there is no gauranteed delivery date. Priority shipping takes an average or 2-3 days, but can take longer. I am not responsible for shipped eggs once they leave my hands. These eggs are ready to ship Monday, so please pay promptly so your eggs will be freshest. Happy Bidding.

44581_img_3383.jpg

6 EE/Olive Eggers White Americana roo over three BCM hens and two JG 3.00

6 Frizzles 3.00

6 Black Jersey Giants 3.00

6 Black Copper Marans...7.50

shipping is 12.50

I am NPIP tested as well. As soon as I can figure out where I put the card, I will post number if needed...

Quote:
WTH my kids think the NN frizzles are "awesome" and this frizzle project is her idea so...
$3.00 on the frizzles and
$7.50 on the Marans..edited out the question I asked after I read the signature line.

Last edited:
offer 6+ Cochin standard eggs
colors are
blue
blue splash
splash
lavender splash

i have gotten all black , silver color, and blue or lavender splash not sure yet, and a white out of them.

shipping will be $12.00
start bid at $5.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom