~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can do one more Auction(s) which both are on BST for: I do ship with 2 to 3 gel ice packs to keep the eggs cool and more

10 French Wheaten Maran Fertile Eggs $25, plus $15 Shipping, Delivery Confirmation included and Insurance if going out west

The picture doesn't do them justice as they are much darker in person and these maran hens lay everyday
44407_4262010_020.jpg

6 week old French Wheaten Maram chick with the baby chicks temporary while waiting to be picked-up
44407_4262010_119.jpg

44407_022.jpg

44407_023.jpg

44407_351.jpg

8+Buckeye Fertile Eggs, $30, plus $15 Shipping, Delivery Confirmation included and Insurance if going out west

44407_4262010_034.jpg

44407_dsci1378.jpg

44407_4262010_131.jpg

Thank You and Happy Hatching!

Quote:
Holy cow, look at the comb on that roo!!! And I thought my CM roo had a big comb! I really wish I had the money to bid, I'd be all over these right now. I was planning to retire the bators, but I just love, love, LOVE Marans!!! I'll have to get some from you next year. I just don't have the money right now. Ugh!!!
barnie.gif

Since there's a little confusion and no recent updates, I've taken it upon myself to update...I hope no one's offended, I just want to keep the 24 Hour Auctions rolling! It looks like we don't have ANY current offers besides the 3 in the BST and BIN section!

If anyone sees a mistake I made on here, please feel free to quote it and fix it!

Winners:
4+ Call Ducks - Scooldog at $8

Quote:
That auction ended at 10:40am yesterday...I think. It was posted on the 23rd...so it should've been finished on the 24th.

Since no one else ever bid on those, you might PM ILOVEFRIZZLES and ask if you can have them at that price, Raven1.
smile.png

CURRENT OFFERS:

BST and BIN section
6 Silver Laced Wyandottes - https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=4413755#p4413755
French Wheaten Maran - https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=363319
8+
Buckeyes - https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=363945

WE NEED MORE OFFERS

Quote:
big_smile.png
I still have all her eggs she sent me in the bator. I think it was like 8 or maybe 10 I'll have to couint them again all are growing.

Quote:
big_smile.png
I still have all her eggs she sent me in the bator. I think it was like 8 or maybe 10 I'll have to couint them again all are growing.

6/6 of hers went into lockdown. (That never happens for me!)
I just set another 15 turkens that I received from her yesterday!

Up for grabs are..

6 SHOWGIRL SILKIES

The rooster is a white showgirl and the hens are Black, spash and white. These are not the best pictures. I had to get them in the corner to stay still as it was raining. I have hatched out pure white, black, grayish (might be blue) all have been both Showgirl and non showgirl.

Shipping is 12.00
start is 12.00

8 Black Jersey Giants...Starting at 3.00

6 EE/olive eggers....( Roo is a White Americana hens are three BCM (not booted) and two Jersey Giants) Stating 3.00

6 Black Copper Marans all booted (jean and davis line) Starting at 7.50 (The eggs are starting to lighten due to the heat) I normally get about a 6-8 but right now they are about a 4-5

6 Blue Marans....(roo is a BLack Copper Marans booted and hens are Blue Marans.) 5.00

8 Frizzles (rooster is a Barred Frizzle hens are three JG, one white rock, three NN). Starting is 5.00

6 Red Sex Links/Pure RIR.....Rooster is a RIR and the Hens are RIW and RIR (I do not know who laid what so you will get a mix) Starting is 5.00

Shipping is 12.50. I try to include extras when avail. I will combine shipping at 3.95 for the second, third, ect auction.

If anyone lives local, I have over 250 chicks for sale between 2 weeks and about 10 weeks old. The wife said no more hatching right now so that s why they are all for sale.
I also have rabbits if anyone is interested. Flemish Giants, Flemish/NW White cross, and several small breeds.

IMG_6648.jpg

IMG_6641.jpg

IMG_6638.jpg

IMG_6633.jpg

SDC11621.jpg

giants007.jpg

IMG_6565.jpg

IMG_6561.jpg

IMG_6558.jpg

IMG_6556.jpg

IMG_6555.jpg

IMG_6549.jpg

Auntlillyatthebeach036.jpg

Auntlillyatthebeach037.jpg

Auntlillyatthebeach077.jpg

Auntlillyatthebeach079.jpg

IMG_4127.jpg

IMG_5571.jpg

They are the same eggs just at different angles.

The eggs in the middle are two White leghorns and two Jersey Giants. The single row in front of those eggs and one on the side are from the Blue's. These pictures should show you the color varaiation I get. Sometimes they are even darker than the darkest in the pictures.

IMG_5683.jpg

IMG_5702.jpg

Looking for White Midget Turkey eggs first and other turkey eggs second. I am willing to trade as well....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom