~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never posted on here, but I have 25+ d'uccle eggs collected since Thursday and the person who asked me to collect them has not responded to my e-mails or called me back about picking them up. So the first person who can post SOLD and quote me can have the 25+ eggs (2 porcelain d'uccle roos over 6 porcelain and 2 Mille fleur hens) for $25 paypal which includes shipping. I am NPIP and there's pics of my birds on my byc page. If I get paypal tonight, will ship in the a.m. Priority mail.

******SOLD**********

Thanks!

Teddiliza

And let me know if I'm doing this right!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=370052

Last edited:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=369984

Heres
some OEGB eggs
smile.png

Monkeyingaroundfarms, I wanted to let you know that the Blue Marans and Showgirls that I got from you last month are hatching. So far I have one Maran and one Showgirl, and it's neck is naked, yay!!! I am so pleased with your eggs. My Silkies fro cjexotic are hatching too, and so far a bunch of Whites are out. Plus a button quail from my own eggs hatched. What a combo going on in there right now! I'll take pics later and post!
celebrate.gif

Offer:

12+ bantam blue/splash/mottled Cochin eggs. Pen includes a blue rooster and a black mottled rooster with 2 blue, 2 splash (1 is frizzled), 1 blue mottled, and 2 black mottled hens (1 is broody). All of my birds are from breeder stock. These will ship on Monday the 12th. $6 reserve, $15 shipping.

13587_june_14_2010_12.jpg

13587_april_27_2010_030.jpg

13587_march_3_2010_009.jpg

13587_may_4_2010_020.jpg

13587_hpim0273.jpg

13587_splash_hen.jpg

13587_january_2010_026.jpg

Okay, sorry there were no updates since yesterday morning! I'm feeling much better today!
smile.png

Winners:
Lavender Orpington "Project" eggs (post 2210): $15 shipping, $15 reserve - greenfamilyfarms at $15
12+ Ameraucana eggs (post 2221): $15 shipping, $10 reserve - BeccaOH at $11

CURRENT OFFERS:
Ends 7/9 at 6:15 a.m. Central time:
12+ bantam blue/splash/mottled Cochin (2255): $15 shipping, $6 reserve

BST and BIN section
OEGB eggs: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=369984

Will combine shipping on the following offers (post 2234):
Each dozen is $12.00 shipping is $15 - so if you buy 2 dozen it will be $39:
24+ Show quality black, blue, Splash bantam Ameraucanas (post 2234)
12+ Show quality partridge silkies (post 2234)

WE NEED MORE OFFERS

Last edited by a moderator:
Is anyone interested in some Blue Marans eggs.

Three blue hens with a Black Copper Marans roosters. The chicks are pure Marans and the chicks will be black or blue with coppering in them to a degree. Some get more some get less.

Anyways, I have 6 and I amp probably lucky to have these. For some reason, they are about the only thing laying around here!!!!!!!!

Lets say 20.00 with shipping and they will go out in the morning.

Tks

Quote:
Thank you for the update. I hope you get lots more.

They're still hatching. Got one little Showgirl with a HUGE vaulted skull, it's so cute! And one of the Marans chicks that hatched is enormous, looks like a 2 week old chick already!!! They are mostly looking black instead of blue, but that's fine by me. I'm sitting right now with one of the pullets I got from the last batch of eggs you sent, and she's sitting on my stomach sleeping. Her name is Molly, she's a BCM and one of the sweetest little Marans chicks. I have your eggs hatching with Silkie eggs, so I think at last count we were at 22 chicks, not sure how many are from your eggs though. I'll know that after everyone is done hatching! I love a good hatch!!!

Winners:

CURRENT OFFERS:
Ends 7/9 at 6:15 a.m. Central time:
12+ bantam blue/splash/mottled Cochins (2255): $15 shipping, $6 reserve

BST and BIN section
Blue Marans eggs - BIN for $20 shipped (post 2257)

Will combine shipping on the following offers (post 2234):
Each dozen is $12.00 shipping is $15 - so if you buy 2 dozen it will be $39:
24+ Show quality black, blue, Splash bantam Ameraucanas (post 2234)
12+ Show quality partridge silkies (post 2234)

WE NEED MORE OFFERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom