~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
These eggs did AMAZING. I candled yesterday and all but one have superb development. Thank you!

yippiechickie.gif
celebrate.gif
jumpy.gif
bun.gif

I'm so happy to hear that! Thanks for letting me know...I appreciate the feedback. My little Cochins are such good birds...I just love them.
love.gif
I've got some gorgeous blue pullets growing out right now from this pen, along with some other colors. Foot feathering is awesome and type is great too. Best of luck with the hatch! They'll come out very strong, very loud LOL, and they'll probably pip on day 20...at least mine here at the farm do.
thumbsup.gif

Offer1: 6+ eggs from Lavender Ameracauna Roo over Wheaten Ameraucana Hen and Black Rumpless Araucana Hen

Reserve $5 Shipping $12

51116_blue_boy.jpg

51116_blueboy2.jpg

Offer2: Serama Eggs Pick Your Pen - I have 6 from Micro and his girls, 2 from Buddy and his girls and 1 from Sushi and Chee

All birds are large A to B Class Seramas - All are PURE Serama with Direct line from Jerry.
Buddy is SCNA Banded as a B.(Came from Jerry in 2008)

Eggs will be marked by whose pen they came from Reserve $2 per egg and $10 shipping

Micro and his 3 girls
51116_dscf2176.jpg

51116_micro1.jpg

51116_mirco2.jpg

51116_micro3.jpg

51116_micro.jpg

Buddy and his 2
51116_buddy.jpg

51116_buddy2.jpg

51116_buddy_1.jpg

51116_dscf2157.jpg

Sushi and Chee (she is more speckled now!!)

51116_15726_sushi2.jpg

Thanks for looking - All eggs were gathered tonight and will ship on Thursday Morning - If you bid on any of these please have payment by 10 am Thursday so I can get them out at noon!! Thanks so much

Last edited:
Winners:

CURRENT OFFERS:
6+ Ameraucana/Rumpless Araucana eggs (post 2363): Reserve $5, Shipping $12
Serama Eggs - Pick your pen (post 2363): Reserve $2 per egg,$10 shipping

BST and BIN section

WE NEED MORE OFFERS

Had an owl attack last night...lost my only SLW boy, the girl managed to hide and is still alive; they were a couple of months old. Does anyone have any SLW eggs they could part with or auction off? This boy was hubby's shoulder chicken...he had made a pet of the darned bird plus his girl is all alone now. Just asking, if not we will just have to deal. Thanks!

Jackie has some of the SWEETEST seramas! I bought a BEAUTIFUL roo and a pullet from her awhile back. I lost them to some mysterious cause but by god that roo was just PERFECT! I think she said he came out of Micro.

Buy It Now
6+ for $30 shipped. $5 off the normal price.

6+ Buff Silkie Hatching eggs from my stock. See pictures on my website and here www.picturetrail.com/sundownwaterfowl . Ships priority mail.

Will ship the week of July 26th or the first week of August.

Can't guarantee hatch rate, and there are no refunds, or replacements. I have been getting 100% fertility and almost all hatches here have been 100%.

$30 BUY IT NOW PM me.. Can include insurance for an extra $2.00 if you would like, insures up to $50.

NPIP Certified. If you need NPIP paperwork PM me after you buy them. Paypal Instant Payment only. [email protected] is my paypal address.

See also how I pack on my website. Each egg is individually wrapped in bubblewrap.

DSC01990.jpg
[/url][IMG]http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m203/minpingurl1/Bearded Buff Silkies/DSC01659.jpg[/IMG]

I can do a "What ever lays over the weekend special"
This will be a hodge-podge of pure eggs because most havent been laying all that regularly. Will be at least a dozen, but could be more.

Black copper marans and black marans all are booted
Bantam leghorns (rosecomb)
Seramas
crele oegb
mf cochins
buff silkies

english (white) coturnix

43998_102_0078.jpg

43998_photo0113.jpg

$25 BIN includes shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.