~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
hit.gif
Sneaking up behind a pregnant woman is not nice, lol. I was drooling over those Blues

Quote:
hit.gif
Sneaking up behind a pregnant woman is not nice, lol. I was drooling over those Blues

LOL you say that but that's exactly what YOU tried to do
tongue.gif
.. I'm pregnant too

Oh
hide.gif
.... Well... Well.... Yah, you got me there....
tongue.png

I'm running another test auction while waiting for the banties to all pass the separation period to be deemed 'pure' again.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=5843498#p5843498

"I have bantam Salmon Faverolles, d'Uccles, Silkies and Seramas, and all of them have been laying and separated for 2 weeks. I'm not certain if they're pure eggs or not yet, but don't want to hatch the eggs myself (incubators are full of Orps and Chanteclers) and figured there's a good possibility of pure chicks of any of the breeds.

I ship in foam that has precut holes; shipping is a set $15. This is for a dozen even, but if the winner wants 2 dozen, we can double the winning bid and add $8 for the extra foam and shipping.

I have a Blue Salmon roo over Salmon Fav hens; Blue & White roos over Blue, Splash and Partridge Silkie hens; Mille Fleur and Porcelain roos over Porcelain, Lavender and Mottled d'Uccle hens; and mixed Serama colors (incl. true Chocolate) with Frizzled, Smooth and Silkie birds. My hens 'visited' RevolutionMamas Cockerels, if you want to look at her past Serama auctions for pics.

Feel free to ask questions!"

Sorry guys - trying to keep up
cool.png

(if there's a mistake - please let me know - I'll correct it)

Current Auctions:
All times in this updated list are EST. To see your local time for the start of the auction please check the original auction posting. All auctions end the following day at the exact same time of day that they were first posted. By this we mean that if an auction is listed at 11:00am on a Friday then the latest bid can be entered at 11:00am the next day (a Saturday)....bids entered at 11:01 or later would be no good. If that sounds crazy to you please refer to the title of this thread. To bid, please list the auction and what you bid. First bid for each auction must be at least the reserve. Bid increments must be at least $0.50. There are auctions listed that are on the BST (Buy, Sell, Trade) page. For those auctions, the time on BST overrides the time listed here.

Happy Bidding!!!

Ends: Monday March 7

12:40 am Shay's Dozen Mix shipping $15 / reserve $8
12:29 pm Offer # 1 : 12+ F2 Olive Eggershipping $15 / reserve $12
Offer # 2 : 6+ F2 Olive Egg & 6+ F1 Olive Eggs shipping $15 / reserve $12
Offer # 3 : 12+ Easter Egger/Ameraucana shipping $15 / reserve $10
2:32 pm 6+ LF Cochin shipping $12 / reserve $ 5 winner : floridamama $7
4:00 pm 6+ Standard Welsummer shipping $11 / reserve $5 winner : Patty13637 $5
5:42 pm 6+ frizzle d'uccle project & frizzle polish LF shipping $12 / reserve $6 winner: newtochick $11
6:17 pm BST Auction18 Porcelain D'uccle shipping $15 / reserve $5
7:47 pm 2 dozen++ sizzle shipping $12 / reserve $5 winner: newtochick $26
7:54 pm Cochin Variety Pack shipping $12 / reserve $5 winner : phoenixfeatherfarms $8.50

Ends: Tuesday, March 8
8:52 am 10+ White Jersey Giants shipping $12.50 / reserve $8
7:09 pm 6+ GLW shipping $12 / reserve $6
8:57 pm ChooksChick Bantam Mix shipping $15 / reserve ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom