~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
LOL I know how you feel. Every time I see something great go on auction I jump up and open my Sportsman to see how much space I have available. LOL Unfortunately for me I let a friend set 60 eggs so I am down a week now but that is okay. I still have options.......The Genesis is used for hatching but I can make do with the bottom of the Sportsman as a hatcher if I absolutely HAVE to.

I need to stay away from this thread!!! I have 3 Emu eggs due March 26th, I Have over 2 dozen eggs to be set Friday, plus replacement Serama eggs coming at some point, and Quail eggs I bought pre sale a while ago that will be coming soon.... I think... And I promised Hubby I would be done Hatching by April, so we can spend April getting ready for the baby. I guess the Serama eggs and the Quail eggs will have to be an exception. But Yet I keep coming back to oogle at what people are putting up... and we all know that can be dangerous.... Must stay away....
hide.gif
he.gif

Another offer on the BST section; use link to bid:

8+ of my EEs, including the paint pattern. $5 to start, $15 to ship in the foam inserts, and I'll probably have 12 if you want me to ship Saturday.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=5866506#p5866506

"This is for 8+ eggs from my EE home flock.

These are eggs from my docile, loving Easter Eggers who lay varying colors of eggs. One lays an almost grass green, one a lemongrass, one nearly Lavender and the others lay bluer eggs of a nice dark shade. Here's a shot with my crazy ET fingers for color comparison.

I pack in specially made foam inserts from fowlrus. My shipped eggs have an excellent hatch rate of fat, healthy chicks. We feed the hens high-protein feed with spices, organic supplements and crustacean meal.

14596_img_23341.jpg

You can see pics of chicks from these birds in this thread: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=268663

14596_msowlunderporch.jpg
This is Ms. Owl, her eggs are the deeply colored teal.

14596_cindylouwho.jpg
This is CindyLou Who (the smallest beard of all)

14596_kiwiwalnut.jpg
Kiwi lays the mint green with a tan overlay- a pale olive, often with purple speckles.

Roo's white with blue lacing and blue tail, black and white striping on his streamers. His kids with Kiwi are consistently 50% blue laced (Andalusian-style) and 25% splash or black, and the other 25% are paint.

14596_img00695.jpg

14596_img00697.jpg

I'll have them ready to go to the post office upon payment, chookschick at gmail dot com!

Thanks for looking!!"

Last edited:
Lol, this IS very addicting! My baby is due anytime & I just filled my bator up. I have some that are going on lockdown on the 18th and I have eggs that will replace those ones lol. I have too many chicks in the house, older chicks outside. They are everywhere! I told myself that I wasn't going to do anything til after baby comes, but I just can't help myself! I'm refraining from going outside & pulling the other 2 Genesis bators out of the shed!!!
tongue.png

Quote:

Quote:
BYC acting up again. Anyway I was trying to say that Cindylou is gorgeous, and so are your nails.

Last edited:
**** REMINDER ****

Pay attention guys - ChooksChicks bantams are actually on the BST (Buy-Sell-Trade/Auction) so you need to bid THERE not here
smile.png

For those posting BST Auctions please make it CLEAR that it's in the BST/A section.

Something Like:

XXX - kind of chicken posted in BST to end at provide time ....
provide hyper-link

for the sake of keeping it simple and less confusing ... no need to put the reserve & shipping (since that info is on the auction page)...

This should help the new members be able to follow what's going on
- and also make it more clear to those that get a little carried away and don't read the fine print
jumpy.gif

You're so sweet! I have hands so large I can palm a basketball, so if I don't have nails, they're MAN-HANDS! I take a cheap nail, skin, hair supplement- that's all.

Cindy is gorgeous, and I've gone round and round wanting to replicate her coloring...It's going to happen eventually.

Quote:
BYC acting up again. Anyway I was trying to say that Cindylou is gorgeous, and so are your nails.

Current Auctions
All times in this updated list are EST.
To see your local time for the start of the auction please check the original auction posting.
All auctions end the following day at the exact same time of day that they were first posted. If that sounds crazy to you please refer to the title of this thread.
To bid, please list the auction and what you bid. First bid for each auction must be at least the reserve. Bid increments must be at least $0.50.
There are auctions listed that are on the BST (Buy, Sell, Trade) page. For those auctions, the time on BST overrides the time listed here.
*** BST Posters please make it clear that you've posted in the BST Auction section

Happy Bidding!!!

Ends : Thursday, March 10
8:41 am 6+ frizzle polish shipping $12 / reserve $6 winner : pbirdhaven $6
8:45 am 15 Black Copper Maran (Wthchristi's) shipping $15 / reserve $10 winner : MissD'uccle $17
9:18 pm 8+ Chocolate Muscovy Eggs shipping $10.50/ reserve $10 winner : pidgey104 $10
BST Auctions
10:38 am BST LF White Ameraucanas, Bantam Polish, Bantam Cochins
8:09 pm BST ChooksChick Banty Mix
11:12 pm BST Revolutionmama - Seramas
11:19 pm BST Shelleyd2008 - Coturnix

Ends : Friday, March 11

2:09 pm 4+ Royal Palm Turkey shipping $12.50 / reserve $8
3:32 pm 6+ frizzle d'uccle & frizzle polish (shay20) shipping $11 / reserve $6

BST Auctions
11:47 am BST ChooksChick - Golden Lakenvelder
11:48 am BST ChooksChick - Bantam Cochins
6:12 pm BST ChooksChick - EE's