~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I'm on the west coast..am I in time to offer $8?

No, you're not!

$8.50

barnie.gif

$9

(I'm not having a very good hatch this weekend so bidding on these eggs assuage my bummed-out-ness! Unless I come to my senses.)

>> please make it clear in your post what you are bidding on - or else doing the current auctions update is an absolute nightmare
smile.png

Thank You !

Quote:
No, you're not!

$8.50

barnie.gif

$9

(I'm not having a very good hatch this weekend so bidding on these eggs assuage my bummed-out-ness! Unless I come to my senses.)

Last edited:
Quote:
I guess the cochin auction is over? I'm so confused by the time change thing.
Dang it!

Quote:
Different time zones. The person updating the auctions is seeing the time you posted displayed in THEIR timezone, so that's when they're ending it. If you posted at 1:25 Mountain Time, and they're in Central Time, then, according to their computer screen, you posted at 2:25. That's just a general example, not specific to any recent auctions.
smile.png

Back when I was helping to update this thread, I always made a point of specifying what timezone I was updating it in! For example:

CURRENT OFFERS - Ending times posted in CENTRAL Time

wink.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Different time zones. The person updating the auctions is seeing the time you posted displayed in THEIR timezone, so that's when they're ending it. If you posted at 1:25 Mountain Time, and they're in Central Time, then, according to their computer screen, you posted at 2:25. That's just a general example, not specific to any recent auctions.
smile.png

Back when I was helping to update this thread, I always made a point of specifying what timezone I was updating it in! For example:

CURRENT OFFERS - Ending times posted in CENTRAL Time

wink.png

I wasn't referring to time ZONES, There is an issue with the time CHANGE last night.

I should say my auction was posted at 5:25 pm Mountain time though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom