~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I had to pass on a batch of eggs because I did not have room...then one of my orders fell through. To make myself feel better I would love these
smile.png

$10.50 bid please.

Last edited:
sebrightmom....I would love to buy some of these from you for the Easter Hatch...will you let me know if you will have some available towards the end of the month? I would need them here in KY to set on Saturday April 2nd.

"6+ Partridge & Blue Partridge (sebrightmom) shipping $10 reserve $10 "

I am also looking for porcelain d'uccle eggs, other d'uccle varieties, silkies, and LF BBS orps eggs for the hatch....

Last edited:
I have put up a 24 hr auction on the BST list. It is for my Mottled bantam Cochin eggs.
With winning so many auctions lately and having so many eggs due to come in I can't set as many of my own right now. (Good for me!)
Please check it out if you are interested.
I know I don't usually sell eggs for shipment on Friday but the person wanting these eggs will not answer emails so this week they can go to someone else.

9332_flock_1-11.jpg

9332_daughter_n_father.jpg

Quote:
I had to pass on a batch of eggs because I did not have room...then one of my orders fell through. To make myself feel better I would love these
smile.png

$10.50 bid please.

$11.00

$11.50

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom