~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
My listing in the BST~ 12+ barnevelder eggs to go out tomorrow. If someone doesn't grab these before I go to bed, I'm cramming them in my incubator...
old.gif

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=466410

~sold!~

Last edited:
Okay, I had a buyer flake out on me and so I'll offer these here. I don't want to toss them or feed them to the dogs.

I have 12+ bantam Red Cochin eggs. They come from two different pens. The first pen is a quad and the second pen is a trio. Fertility has been excellent. I can't find my pics of them, I may be on the wrong computer.

I'll start the auction off at $2. Shipping is $8.75.

~Laurie~

I have never sold on here before so I thought I would give it a try. I can offer 6+ Sizzle eggs. it will be more on the + side. Starting bid of $5.00 and Shipping at $11.00. I have a Black Sizzle Rooster and A Columbian Colored silkie Roo over a Blue smooth feather Sizzle hen, a smoke colored silkie hen, and 4 partridge silkie hens. Here are a few pics of the hens but I do not have any of the roosters at the moment.
45538_100_4319.jpg

45538_100_4322.jpg

45538_100_4315.jpg

I have 12+ bantam Red Cochin eggs. They come from two different pens. The first pen is a quad and the second pen is a trio. Fertility has been excellent. I can't find my pics of them, I may be on the wrong computer.

I'll start the auction off at $2. Shipping is $8.75.

~Laurie~

I bid 3.00

Current Auctions
All times in this updated list are EST.
To see your local time for the start of the auction please check the original auction posting.
All auctions end the following day at the exact same time of day that they were first posted. If that sounds crazy to you please refer to the title of this thread.
To bid, please list the auction and what you bid. First bid for each auction must be at least the reserve. Bid increments must be at least $0.50.
There are auctions listed that are on the BST (Buy, Sell, Trade) page. For those auctions, the time on BST overrides the time listed here.
*** BST Posters please make it clear that you've posted in the BST Auction section

this thread will be updated with winners only (if the particular auction isn't over by the time of the post then only auction info will be displayed). For the sake of making things easier on myself - I am not going to update BST Auctions - or BIN Auctions - I apologize if that is an inconvenience to anyone.

Happy Bidding!!!

Ends : Tuesday, March 15
11:06 AM 12+ Golden Laced Polish (sutillman) shipping $12.50 reserve $12 winner : newtochick $18
11:47 AM 6+ Partridge & Blue Partridge (sebrightmom) shipping $10 reserve $10
1:01 PM 18 LF Black/Blue Ameraucana (dak) shipping $15 reserve $15 winner : Nadine $30
4:52 PM 3 Rio X Eastern Turkey (gamebirdsonly) shipping $11 reserve $3 winner : Noncentzter $3
7:33 PM 1. 12 BBS Bantam Ameraucana (LAM) shipping $15 reserve $10 clocked out of time - but there was a bid if the OP wants
2. 12 Lavender Bantam Ameraucana (LAM) shipping $15 reserve $10 winner : chickychickybaby $10
8:28 PM 12+ mottled frizzle bantam cochins shipping $10.50 reserve $10
11:31 PM 3 Lilac Turkey (shelleyd2008) shipping $10 reserve -- winner : Muggsmagee $8.50
11:45 PM 1. ) 8+ B/B/S Orpingtons (corancher)shipping $12 reserve $10
2.) 8+ Barnevelders (corancher) shipping $12 reserve $10

Ends : Wednesday, March 16
11:46 AM 8+ Olive Eggers (daze333) shipping $10.50 reserve $8
2:15 PM 12++ Bantam Welsummer shipping $12 reserve $10 winner : tofuranch $10

Ends : Thursday, March 17
10:22 AM 6+ Blue & Black Copper Marans (Nadine) shipping $15 reserve $10
11:59 AM 6 Turkey : variety pack (lotsapaints) shipping $12 reserve $10
9:39 PM 12+ Bantam Red Cochin (TennesseeTruly) shipping $8.75 reserve $2
10:00 PM 6+ sizzle eggs (Jcoogle) shipping $11 reserve $5

frow.gif
we need more auctions ! ! !

WANTED
lavender Ameraucana
blue wheaten and wheaten Ameraucana
Royal Palms (or Bourbon Reds)
B/B/S Orpingtons
Turkens
Porcelain D'uccles
Silkies (+Lavender)
Gold Laced Polish
white leghorn
RIR
Midget White Turkeys
LF Cochins
D'uccle varieties​

Quote:
If you will have anymore available I would be interested. I need to try to hatch out a hen or 2 I have 2 toms an no hen.
gig.gif

You can PM me if you may have more for sale.

Thanks

Unfortunately, I probably won't. I've already sold the pair and I'll only get another 8-10 eggs from them before they go to their new home. Hopefully I can hatch those eggs to have more than one pair for next season...sorry
sad.png

Quote:
I want eggs that hatch the cute little creature behind the silkie roo in the second picture
lol.png
. Do you get those from Cadburry eggs?
lau.gif

When I first saw it I thought it's ears were in a clip above it's head! I wondered how they got those big ears to stay up like that! Geez! I was supposed to be looking at the bird not the rabbit!
gig.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom