~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love the ease of foam, but they have been the worst shipments I have received as far as broken eggs and ruptured air sacs. I use so much paper that it is cheaper for me to use flat rate boxes. Not a fan of bubble wrap either. I am still working on it. It is time consuming, but is something to do while the TV is on in the evenings.

Okay I'll do another variety pack 6 turkey eggs
Ok I can offer a variety pack of turkey eggs six total:

2 Bourbons 2 Midget Whites and 2 from the Auburn mixed pen (Auburn x 1/2 Auburn 1/2 Narragansett tom) and there is 1 MW hen in there too those babies are too cute come out smoky colored
10.00 to start 12.00 shipping and I use those foam shippers.

And I can do 6 Midget Whites I'm running out of room in the incubator

10.00 to start 12.00 shipping

I have three list on the auction page

10+ Blue, Black and Splash Orpington
Blue. Black and Splash Orpingtion hatching eggs. They are very big birds, Lay Brown egg and are separated by Color. They came from Cathy Peters are very nice birds. Have had an excellent hatch rate. Can not guarantee egg once leave my house. Check out my
www.redroofhens.com
pay pal is [email protected]

22283_copy_of_p1010049.jpg

22283_img_0365.jpg

22283_img_0381.jpg

22283_img_0383.jpg

10+ Mille Fleur D'uccle Bantam

You will love having these beauties in you yard. Can not guarantee egg once leave the Post Office. Each egg is wrap in bubble wrap placed in an egg carton.Carton is wrap with some thing to secure it. The place in a priority box made sure carton can not move and shipped to you door. Check out my www.redroofhens.com

22283_191.jpg

22283_132.jpg

22283_192.jpg

22283_cropped.jpg

10+ Easter Eggers/with a lavender Ameraucana rooster and Blue Ameraucana rooster.

The roosters are a Blue Ameraucana and a lavender Ameraucana They lay Blue/green eggs. The hens are all Black some are Black Ameraucana some are split/Lavender Ameraucana and some are Black Easter Egger these have a little gold in hackle feathers. Can not guarantee egg once leave the Post Office. Each egg is wrap in bubble wrap placed in an egg carton. Carton is wrap with some thing to secure it. The place in a priority box made sure carton can not move and shipped to you door. Check out my www.redroofhens.com

22283_dsc00216_small.jpg

22283_243.jpg

22283_244.jpg

He looks a lot better now these was right after I got him and the other rooster make him keep is head in the corner that why is head is dirtier.

22283_245.jpg

22283_247.jpg

22283_253.jpg

Off topic but has anyone heard from scooldog? She was getting some eggs from me but I do not have her address and can't send them out. They are paid for and I hate that they are sitting here just waiting to be shipped.

Quote:
Quote:
Chookschick,
You won these yesterday and I sent you a PM with my PayPal info yesterday morning. Do you not want the eggs?

Ok- help me out here: I got 3 GC which I'm assuming is Golden Cuckoo Marans, and 2 Blu, and 3 (one was smooshed) AL?

What are the AL?

(forgive me if we had a conversation about this...my PMs are sooooooo full and my memory is airy.)

Quote:
Quote:
Chookschick,
You won these yesterday and I sent you a PM with my PayPal info yesterday morning. Do you not want the eggs?

Ok- help me out here: I got 3 GC which I'm assuming is Golden Cuckoo Marans, and 2 Blu, and 3 (one was smooshed) AL?

What are the AL?

(forgive me if we had a conversation about this...my PMs are sooooooo full and my memory is airy.)

hu.gif

Quote:
Quote:
Chookschick,

What are the AL?

Al is Albert, my black copper roo. Those eggs marked are from his pen and the Blu ones are from the blue copper rooster pen. I always use only one roo in each breeding pen. I have 6-7 hens per roo. It befuddles me to see folks use more than one roo and then wonder if they need to improve something in the breeding. I use one roo and several hens. If I don't like the chicks I trade out roos. If I still don't like the offspring then I start checking the ladies. I can usually improve the birds by changing roos though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom