~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the bids given at 12:24 valid, or is the auction over BEFORE the clock strikes the exact minute of the original posting of the auction?

edited to add: It doesn't matter to me because I won either way, but I wondered for future reference and to know what I owe on the auction.
caf.gif

Last edited:
Darn it!! I should get points for having to bid secretly from my phone at work while trying to help people...
sad.png
anybody have more turkey eggs available?

Quote:
That is up to the seller. I believe we'd decided before that it was 24 hours from the time posted, so if posted at 1:00 the auction would end at 1:00, but the seller is the final judge.

Quote:
That is up to the seller. I believe we'd decided before that it was 24 hours from the time posted, so if posted at 1:00 the auction would end at 1:00, but the seller is the final judge.

It was only a few extra bucks, so I just sent the higher amount, but I'd like to know for the next time. Are you saying that if posted at 1:00, then the last valid bid would be the last one at 12:59? Or would the biddding keep going through the next whole minute, also?
hide.gif
I don't know what "ending at 1:00" would mean.. including 1:00 or not?

Quote:

It was only a few extra bucks, so I just sent the higher amount, but I'd like to know for the next time. Are you saying that if posted at 1:00, then the last valid bid would be the last one at 12:59? Or would the biddding keep going through the next whole minute, also?
hide.gif

I believe that auctions posted at 1:00 (as an example) would take bids through 1:00, and anything at 1:01 is too late. This seems the least confusing.

Quote:
hide.gif

I believe that auctions posted at 1:00 (as an example) would take bids through 1:00, and anything at 1:01 is too late. This seems the least confusing.

thumbsup.gif
That is how I have always played the game, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom